Today.

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
liverpool24

Today.

Post by liverpool24 »

Went on a fobt played the new dond game, first quid rolled in super feature, three boxes. Gave me a dond style game with top prize £500, was left with £1 and £125, offered £50, no deal and got the £125. Then went on Murphy's millions, opened the game first board so decided to push it, after a tenner it was m/s game, offered £70 red just before i took the game aswell, M/s was flat £70 but got £30 in afters. Next played on some new dond, had a top trail that closes off, clone of the old power five was it ?? first board £56 c/p of cash or bust, happy days. Ended up £250 within an hour, on a friday without risking any dough !! can't complain, see my lad tonight so I'll spend most of it on him.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

good result that m8
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Yeah I can't complain, I'm only casual so anything like that is a real bonus, it's not like the ol' days of hammering reds for 5 hours and making tons.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Well done mate and nice to read you will spend it on something worthwhile. :wink:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

It's red nose day I hope you have made a donation with your profit,
pound

Post by pound »

deano8177 wrote:It's red nose day I hope you have made a donation with your profit,
F the charitys.
Why is red nose day charity so special ?
Oh i know
All the stars join in on tv.
Whoopee fing do.
I give to cancer once a year and thats enough for me ty.
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Congrats with the wins mate.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

pound wrote:
deano8177 wrote:It's red nose day I hope you have made a donation with your profit,
F the charitys.
Oh i know
Whoopee fing do.
All the failing stars form X Factor etc love red nose day because they know its a chance to get their mugs on the tv again! It should be called "The chance for failing stars to boost their image day"! :lol: Their are the odd few that do it for the right reasons though, just not many!
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Stevie S wrote:
pound wrote:
F the charitys.
Oh i know
Whoopee fing do.
All the failing stars form X Factor etc love red nose day because they know its a chance to get their mugs on the tv again! It should be called "The chance for failing stars to boost their image day"!
They should go on big brother or I'm a celb.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Please don't encourage them deano!! :lol:
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Had a great result last night, three machines in a spoons, first was dond play it again, was £8 in win on winline, so thought it could be playing well. First board rubbish cob a fiver, then the fruit entry held red to go back on and opened 4 phones for play it again option. Was left with £10 and m/s with £47 offered, dealed and it was a tenner, left it 50 up. Next machine was new to me, had three boxes of features ala extra zone on the left, gamble cash to reach board Exchange, when on board its cash shots which add up and feature shots, kicked off was 'ambushed',. Anyway offered one of the features from the top box which I new must have meant it was happy but pushed for time and unfamiliar decided to collect and got £30 dd from cash shots. Next board £10 win and again, so was 50 up on that aswell. Last was the old dond, 4 levels with bankers seal etc, offered dond first board, left with 20 and 40, no deal, 40 in. Next board offered normal streak so I took it and it paid £28 ! 50 plus up again, in about 20 minutes had made 150 with little stake risk, wad made up. Won't happen like that again for a while, collected when I should have, limited afters, oh and my bird was with me so that should buy me a bet of lea way next time I want to play them with her !!!.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Well done again you stuffy git!! :lol:
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Nice one Liverpool! The DOND with 4 levels and banker's seal is called Let's Play. Presuming you meant the lowest order streak on level 2, I would say that £28 is very generous. I normally get sub-£10 from that.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Mr Move It wrote:Nice one Liverpool! The DOND with 4 levels and banker's seal is called Let's Play. Presuming you meant the lowest order streak on level 2, I would say that £28 is very generous. I normally get sub-£10 from that.
New clone of LP DOND is popping up everywhere, called DOND: Think Big.

Exactly the same game except for a fruit matrix in the middle which pays into a cashpot. DOND has £70 box and Think Big box below it.

Think Big is basically the same as Mega Prize.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Ahhhh cheers for the heads up Nixxy. I've not come across that one yet.