Best Hour Ever

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
jesz

Best Hour Ever

Post by jesz »

Ok i dont really post much on here but thought i would post what happend yesterday, local pub near Solihull. The only reason i was off work is because my car f*cked up and it was in the garage all day, that cost me 200quid! :(

Anyway thought f*ck it going for a couple of pints. Anyway i play the fruit machines as a casual player not pros like most people on here...

I put £2 in Poker face, for it to throw me strait into the middle 1st shot was mega shot, poker face in red, i was a bit confused at first, as it doesnt take it automatically??? Anyway that only went for a £70, was expecting more as it was red? Still chuffed anyway.

My mate went on Live the dream so instead of watching him i thought id have a punt on the Mega dond, i was about £20 in DOB went for mega dond, span £70 in the box, knew it was 70 as well as it has a big circle on the reel.

I went back to find my mate was 60 into live the dream and i watched him for several mins before i got board again and went on the qps version of perfect game, think its qps anyway, take it leave it? Anyway £3 in red boxes strait on deal or no deal, message told me COB would be win stepper, but had £70's all the way up the right and 2 on the bottom left?? after several box boosts, so i took dond, left me with £4 and mega streak, knew it was mega as the £4 has the big dent, that went for £86?? bit random??

My mate had finished up 100 odd down on live the dream so thought id give it a blast, tenner in COB for banker streak in red, he wasnt happy lol, only gave me 40 odd though but still up.

Last machine in the bloody pub double take thought what the hell, about £25 in starts dialing loads it held the dial after wrong number strait on, multi add adds 1 more plus 2 red, took it for the highest box being 40, left it.

Anyway left the pub with a hell of alot of money, havent even worked out how much up, but it paid for my car to be fixed :D best luck ive ever had in my life on fruit machines, i knew the staff in there anyway but they thought i was robbing them haha
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

Fair play mate, its nice when you have a day like that! :wink:
insert 20p to play
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Used to love how pokerface would throw you in the middle and not come back out until the 70 quid, good feeling! :lol:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Live the dream is utter filth
2nd spin can be game over and usually is
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

MrRed wrote:Live the dream is utter filth
lmao MrRed! I have never heard anyone describe a machine like this before. :lol:
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

It kinda reminds me of Jolly Gems, the old 'Crest, in that you can get less than a quarter of the way round the lapper trail and get a Game Over. Not great programming.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Sounds like Monopoly Millionaire (clone of DOND Perfect Game) where you got the Mega Streak. It often goes for 85.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Nixxy wrote:
It kinda reminds me of Jolly Gems, the old 'Crest, in that you can get less than a quarter of the way round the lapper trail and get a Game Over. Not great programming.

1st spin death was very common .
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

DOND 4reeler and Volcano can do this. But when Volcano does it, it makes me smile :D
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

After the chip, the 4 reeler was a fucking terrible machine! :lol:
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Love the 2 on Volcano though.
Board. 2
Board 2
Board IM
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Stevie S wrote:After the chip, the 4 reeler was a fucking terrible machine! :lol:
4 reelers were ok after chip.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

pokerface red going flat, might've been there after?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Had a ridiculous 15 mins this evening - pub with TIOLI and TIOLI CT - one flickered within £20 and the other on the very first board ... :shock:

2nd MS did £80 too
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Nixxy wrote:Had a ridiculous 15 mins this evening - pub with TIOLI and TIOLI CT - one flickered within £20 and the other on the very first board ... :shock:

2nd MS did £80 too
Wow! Is that flooker even still around? :lol: