Good day

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
dorkins

Good day

Post by dorkins »

was in my local rileys today playing poker. managed to treble up my stake so decided to bung in a tenner in a crazy chair as i was going out the door. bout 3 quid in got on the board and let me straight onto deal or no deal. had a fiver and mega streak left and got offered £38. didnt want to be greedy so took it to find mega streak in the box. :x played the other 7 pound that i had in credits and on the last pound got onto the board for GATW £80. Overall walked out £145 up. Lucky day for me :D
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Congrats dude. I'm like you there were I tend to deal on the last round if MS is still in play. You probably had that rather odd £80 amount because you already had a decent bank before the GATW manifested itself.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
silent g

Post by silent g »

the £4 and £5 boxes are on the join in the reel so if your ever left with 4 or 5 and something else you can tell whats there by if the reel join is there.

you got lucky here tho, you got a good deal and a ms rather than just a ms, well done.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)