35 silver

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Yeah were both in yarmouth at 1 point. whats the lock in pub?
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Pub in Norwich where a respected player on here and myself did a Dough Ho Ho. The bloody thing alarmed with 60 odd in the bank and the landlord went mental accusing us of scamming etc. He phoned DP Leisure and switched it off and wouldn't turn it back on or let us out of the pub until DP arrived!! In the end, DP told him to switch it back on and the error had cleared and we got our money and were told not to come back!!!
dorkins

Post by dorkins »

had a 140 top off a 70 version. ONCE. dont ever expect it to happen again. That was off a fiver was my lucky day.

and the skill cash is crap now but rarely ever comes up. ttried to do the trick and just blanked out so must be chipped.
BFK

Post by BFK »

It never worked on the £70's.

£140 top, u must be the only one in history!!!!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Strangely although Chipped it tends to only offer Skill Cash on boards that go in anyway :?

I thought these were capped to £100 Tops ??? Thats the most I've ever had off 1.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
tommya

Post by tommya »

BFK wrote:It never worked on the £70's.

£140 top, u must be the only one in history!!!!
Not true I had a Indy work I was shocked. Also on a hi lo silver 70 missed the middle and hit the top and after a few spins it dropped in the middle then when near the top it started landing at the bottom till it climbed out
sharky007

Post by sharky007 »

Agree great games on 35 made that much on them it was unbelievable rarely ever a 35 flat usually a 70 or 105

The first program on 70 were fat now there just nasty

Havent seen a 35 for ages