Pokerface £35

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Spyder

Pokerface £35

Post by Spyder »

Played a pokerface today.. never seen anythign like this ever happen before:

£3 in and showing good signs, obviously ready for a jackpot at least..

£15 in and seeming like it was ready to burst (first shot top features/spins/£15cash)

got red Pokerface within £20, from an IM (first press 11) which i thought might have been a cycled one.

top didnt repeat, still showing decent features from regular board entrys..

quite easily took the £35 back plus another £10, then i got one of those will it/wont it boards, survived a few ?'s and blatent blocks because i had add-again.. it went up though, and i managed to get the cashpot full.. which slow repeated for £70, then repeated normally for £105

i always see the next few quid on this machine, as i sometimes offers a quick set of superstrikes..

next board flashed

i had to fight it to get everything red then pokerface went for £105 again

what the fuck? £210 out... no idea why it was that ready, or that it could do back to back repeating tops... maybe i had recycled the first IM for a 105, then the second was a cycled one?
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

played one recently that gave "stop those reels" or whatever its called on the bonus, with JP there, only just noticed it as i was looking for numbers, never seen anything like that before.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep sounds about right, back in the £25 days on Money Magic i got £75/£75 from exactly the same scenario, but the other way round. £75 red top first board, span a ? next one and went £75 again. Was about £80-£100 in to get i think, but very rare!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

drpepper, i had this a few times on the 25.. stop the reels after the top... if you took the jp with a full bank it'd reset the machine!