Fish N Chips

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

was having a bad day today, i was only 140 up after going to about 40 pubs, so i stopped off at a hills to check pots on lucky 8. They were all below 50 surprise surprise.....any way i had this buying of the feature from ob in my head...i said to myself u never play b3's so anyway.........i bought the 10 pound feature thinking if i get 4 quid and loose 6 not bothered will go home and thats that ....only got 500, first fish i caught was 200 then it was 100, 35, and so on 25.......lol bet this is lucky as fuck to jp one
ob

Post by ob »

maverick69 wrote:was having a bad day today, i was only 140 up after going to about 40 pubs, so i stopped off at a hills to check pots on lucky 8. They were all below 50 surprise surprise.....any way i had this buying of the feature from ob in my head...i said to myself u never play b3's so anyway.........i bought the 10 pound feature thinking if i get 4 quid and loose 6 not bothered will go home and thats that ....only got 500, first fish i caught was 200 then it was 100, 35, and so on 25.......lol bet this is lucky as fuck to jp one
There is no such £10 feature? minimum is £20?

Unless u did 5 * £2 chips and got the feature that way... if you got the 500 on the low stake chip then yes MADLY lucky!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

now thinking of it i did one ten pound chip and got the feature lol, didnt kno u had to put chips on all of them. fuck me i got super, super, super lucky
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

maverick69 wrote:now thinking of it i did one ten pound chip and got the feature lol, didnt kno u had to put chips on all of them. fuck me i got super, super, super lucky

That's class, I love the fact you had no idea of how lucky you were to get the feature, although if it were giving feature with one chip placed it was bound to pay well.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I'l have a bash in a bit for a ton, might leave a couple of letters out though, I'd film it but the desire hd is not the most inconspicuous phone, see what happens. I played 50 last week but didn't get feature, doesn't feel great if I'm honest, of course I expect to lose on any fobt and only gamble dough I can afford to.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

looked for this in hills, no joy, must only be in some shops not others?
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Spyder wrote:looked for this in hills, no joy, must only be in some shops not others?
It's been in all the ones I have been in and it's in Dave Pluck as well, I went on the roulette instead and lost a ton in about 5 minutes.... c'est la vie.
Cf

Post by Cf »

I'd say it's pretty standard that the luckiest people are those who don't have a clue what they're doing and don't even realise when they get lucky.

I find it pretty tilting when I see someone playing a machine and they just give an air of not having a clue what's going on yet manage to stumble into a JP :/ (obv only on certain machines lol)

Did have a funny old guy the other day playing BRT. Got the game and got left with £5/CP(£70). Took the £20 offer!?!? CP in box. Then his friend told him it's due to pay so carry on. lololol. I was just sat next to it thinking arrrrrrrrrrrrgh why am i not on that machine at this point.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

This is shite, put 1000's through it in the last week with my mate, hardly ever won. You can tell by the fish if it's a good go or not, if it's the £10 chips you're using you don't want to b seeing any £10 fish, if it's going to be a good go, there won't be a £10 fish anywhere, mostly 25's plus.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I hammered this again on the cheap goes the other day with a mate, it's shite and comeptely transparent, you can tell instantly if you're going to win or not by the fish, it's a bit of fun but not worth playing for profit. If you think about it the entire point of a super feature is that the machine has reached the level to offer it, forcing it completely negates that.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

I see someone get it in real play the other day, went for £30! £2 and £5 fish mainly!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

dont understand why theres a 3 page discussion on this tbh, its just an all out gamble waste of time... no playable method to it at all, just forget about it
justice For The 96
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Welcome to Fruitchat, a forum for fruit machine players, quiz machine players and anyone who likes to gamble!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

anfield road wrote:dont understand why theres a 3 page discussion on this tbh, its just an all out gamble waste of time... no playable method to it at all, just forget about it
Shouldn't you be glad there's a discussion about it? People have risked their own money on it and reported back the results - so that you needn't leave the comfort of your armchair.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I went into the chippie today and said, "One large fish and chips please mate"

He said, "Wrapped?

I said, "Give me a large mother-fucking fish, hit me with some chips bitch, one time"