megadrive nostalgia

Forum for discussing Video Games - Arcade, Ps3, Xbox 360 etc.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

unfortunately not ,mouse m8,, there is no save option .

so if half way through a rpg ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you gotta leave it on usb charge overnight etc ....

or else ,,,,,, erm ,,,,,, bugger
Little discipline = BIG issue

mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

trayhop123 wrote:unfortunately not ,mouse m8,, there is no save option .

so if half way through a rpg ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you gotta leave it on usb charge overnight etc ....

or else ,,,,,, erm ,,,,,, bugger
So the 40 odd hours to complete Shining force 2 not really an option........
minibee

Post by minibee »

Where can you buy this machine from .

Thanks

Neil
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I can't really relax enough to enjoy video games anymore, but a couple of years ago I got 50 Megadrive games on one disc for my PS3. It has all the best games mentioned here, and you can save as normal. The RPG's like Shining Force etc. have aged really well, spent a good couple weeks clocking all of them. The beat-em ups had aged really badly though, SOR2 seems dull, basic and super easy now. Not the classic I remembered as a kid at all.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

mr darkhorse m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it is true that we all look at some retro games through rose tinted specs ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and we are spoiled these days with our ps3's xbox's etc ,,,,,,,,,, but that said ,,,,, i believe that more often than not its not the graphics that make the game ,,, its the gameplay ,,,,,,,,,, and a great game is still a great game regardless of the system its running on ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the megadrive collection for ps3 is great ,,,,,,,, but only has 40 games ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this pocket system with a full sd card has over 1000 ,,,,,,,,, plus it comes packaged with a tv cable if you want to play em on your big tv ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, out of that 1000 they'll be plenty you havent ever laid eyes on , let alone played ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, trust me m8 ,,,,,,,,,,, its worth every penny.

mr minibee m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,, you can buy it direct from blaze (just google it) ,,,,,,,,,, and they take paypal aswell as cheques/postal orders/debit cards over the phone etc

then just ebay '' ultimate megadrive sd card''

minibee

Post by minibee »

Thanks .
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

so anybody else bought one of these yet ???

spa

Post by spa »

My mate bought one a while back. He loves it. I still use my psp for megadrive and others :)

Do still have a megadrive/cd and a stack of games. Just easier you pull the psp out. Not been using the megadrive emu, been using the gba emu for link to the past :)