Portal 2

Forum for discussing Video Games - Arcade, Ps3, Xbox 360 etc.
kong

Portal 2

Post by kong »

This is absolutely brilliant!! Just need them to fix the Playstation network now so I can do the rest of it...
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yeah, this PSN thing is pissing me right off. :( Always liked Valve games, will they ever bloody finish off Half-Life 2?! That finished on such a cliff-hanger, grr!!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I opted for Mortal Kombat instead which is brilliant too. I may buy Portal 2 when its cheaper but there's so much coming out!!!!

Next month alone I plan on buying DiRT3, Brink and possibly LA Noire. I've hardly touched MK, TW12 and TDU2 needs completing too....not to mention the unplayed games on me shelf.

30 hour day needed methinks.
WaterGate

Post by WaterGate »

Must admit played the original and didn't realllllly get into it! Can't see this being much more of an improvement???

How much is it to buy on xbox coincidenly?
kong

Post by kong »

If you didn't get on with the original you probably won't be too keen on the second one, its more of the same but with some extra stuff too. Think I paid £32 for it on PS3, guess xbox will be around the same.

Quite fancy the new MK game too, then Duke Nukem not too far away!

Matt, Half-Life 2 I've still not even finished! Really should do that. BTW - whatever happened to the poker room thing?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Definitely worth finishing it mate, along with the 'expansions' - a great story, sadly still uncompleted though...

As for Poker, I don't know, only you and me are in the 'room' lol. No one else seemed to take up joining. Will have to try and re-launch that I guess, would be good!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

For all of you waiting for the PSN to return, i received an email yesterday stating that the network is being restored in stages.. america, canada, europe etc so shouldn't be too long now.
Also as a thankyou for our patience and as a 'goodwill gesture' they are going to give ALL its 77 million users, free 30 days access to playstation plus, and those who already have it will have 30 days free from billing, so get downloading yr freebies while you can!!

Portal2 sounds awesome, next on my 'to do' list.

Martin
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))