RPGs

Forum for discussing Video Games - Arcade, Ps3, Xbox 360 etc.
WaterGate

RPGs

Post by WaterGate »

Is anyone intrested in Role Playing Games? Looking forward to the release, finally how long has it possibly been, of Oblivion 5!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elder_ ... _V:_Skyrim
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I imagine Skyrim will be massive - potential GOTY fodder, but it may not even be RPG of the year what with ME3 released later this year.

I'm about half way through the first (of four) Lost Odyssey discs and thats pretty good so far. Apparantly its one the best JRPG's on the 360 too.

I see the ultra rare Tales of Vesperia is now available on Games on Demand at a cost of £20. Haha, watch its value depreciate massively in the coming weeks - I sold my used copy for £65 the day I heard about the G.o.D version. :D
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i always buy these games and end up not completing them ,however much i love them.

the last one i really got stuck into was the first dragonage one and i could'nt be arsed with the final battle lol.

i have oblivion also and that got put on permanent hold about two thirds of the way through it :roll:

i will no doubt buy the next installment and do exactly the same :lol:
bowie

Post by bowie »

I'm not far off finishing Oblivion, just got the Fighters Guild and main quest to do, so CANNOT wait for Skyrim to be released, just found out MW3 is coming out 3 days before it also, think i'm gonna go for LA Noire while i wait. Just hope Bethesda crack on with a new Fallout after skyrim is done.
quasar911

Post by quasar911 »

Diablo III is out soon :)