quality , but no time

Forum for discussing Video Games - Arcade, Ps3, Xbox 360 etc.
trayhop123

quality , but no time

Post by trayhop123 »

theres some top quality titles out there at the mo ,,,,,,,,,, but with this hectic lifestyle , i just cant seem to dedicate any quality time to playing em.

case in point , i bought red dead ages ago but have only played around 3 hours worth.

now i really really fancy mass effect 2 and gran tourismo , little big 2 etc ........ but when i come home from slotting ,,,,,, its time (and only fair) to spend time with the mrs cuddled up with a film etc, then maybe 30 mins on here , a quick wash and time for bed ,

so when i do grab an hour to myself for videogames , i tend to go for the simple instant gratification of the mame ,,,,,,,,,,,, not get involved in the latest ps3 sprawling epic .

gotta start taking at least one full day off a fortnight to dedicate to games day ,,,,,,, really got to buy mass effect and get stuck in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

then of course ,,,,,, i just gotta buy dc universe online ,,,,,,,,,, and thats gonna suck away any free remaining time i got left ,,,,,,,,,,

lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

You'll be in the matrix when you get that d.c online game mate 8)

Same for me ,I've missed out on loads of games over the last couple of years due to family responsibilities and work.

I just have to make do with an old school shoot em up or two on the iPad.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I used to love all the gta games but the last one I got time to play was the one with the black fella and haven't played much of anything since.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
WaterGate

Post by WaterGate »

I had the double pack one with the 'legend of gay tony' and the other one whichI can't remember at the mo
WaterGate

Post by WaterGate »

GTAIV that is
harry2

Post by harry2 »

"theres some top quality titles out there at the mo ,,,,,,,,,, but with this hectic lifestyle , i just cant seem to dedicate any quality time to playing em."

Same here. Decided to have an experiment with giving up games and television completely (except Sundays where odd bits and pieces recorded over the week get watched) and do something more worthwhile instead.

Which basicly means doing more round the house, reading books and wasting saved time on the laptop playing poker and posting rubbish on here !! Oh, and an extra night down the social club polishing up the pool and darts skills.
Roulette free since December 2011.
WaterGate

Post by WaterGate »

Old, but quite enjoying Force unleashed 2.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

drakes fortune 3 is out in a month or two fella... rude not to really?
quasar911

Post by quasar911 »

if you liek car racing, have you tried Need For Speed - World - its free.
its quite good :

FPS MMP : Combat Arms - im in a elite clan for that :)
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

uncharted 3 is a day 1 purchase ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its gonna be epic
Little discipline = BIG issue

Spyder

Post by Spyder »

trayhop123 wrote:uncharted 3 is a day 1 purchase ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its gonna be epic
i know, i did the second in one sitting, but fucked up and traded it in without thinking, the online part was ment to be spot on.. oops
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

MOOOOOOOOORRRRRTAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL KOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMBAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Should be dropping through my letterbox some time within the next hour - back to the old skool MKII stylee, I can't wait. C'mon postie ya fucker!!!

Then next month its Brink and DiRT3.
jetsetwilly

Post by jetsetwilly »

ma71lda wrote:MOOOOOOOOORRRRRTAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL KOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMBAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Should be dropping through my letterbox some time within the next hour - back to the old skool MKII stylee, I can't wait. C'mon postie ya fucker!!!
TOASTY!!