iPad/phone games

Forum for discussing Video Games - Arcade, Ps3, Xbox 360 etc.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Matilda, if you play the PC version, you don't have to break the bottom three blocks, and the fish are not random either.
Roulette free since December 2011.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Cheers for the heads up Harry. I've since tried the level on me PC but its still flawed for some reason. Looked on YouTube and they seem to be able to do the level. Looks like Candy Crush has come to an abrupt end for me! :-(
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i've got a way to go before i hit 285 lol, the game is blinking micro transaction crazy , they aint getting a penny off me lol.
JG

Post by JG »

I'm stuck in the lemonade lake. Freemium Schmeemium. 69p just to get a power up to finish a level. Perhaps Harry remortgaged just to get up to level 285? I must admit the road is long, with many a winding turn, that leads us to where, who knows where? Well I'm sure Harry knows, unless 285 is nowhere near the end. I can't see myself battling too much further.

Quick intermittent question: My girlfriend's washing up technique is very inefficient. She never puts the plug in....15 minutes of the hot tap running on full. Can anything be done to rectify this?

Anyway I reccommend Ravensburger's Take it Easy, nothing to do with The Eagles, but nonetheless quite a unique pleasing puzzle game.
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ive been looking a little more into the ouya , , , , aparently 2013 will be the year of the micro console , with other competitors getting in on the act with their version of a simple google android console for the tv, , , theres one called project shield and a few others coming later down the line . , ,

but with similar specs , will it be a case of who is out the gate first, ? , , , surely not all of them will survive ? , , , will it simply be a case of marketing strategy, price , and who has the catchy name etc.

in june we will have a choice of two at retail , , , , perfectly placed months before sony and microsoft hit us with the ps4/xbox720 etc, and substantially cheeper too , , , not everybody will be able to afford a 3-400 pound console.

so in june , you will be able to walk into game and buy the ouya for 99quid with one controller, as it has 8gigs of storage and there will be at least 200 games available at launch to download , , , ,

the other one also available to buy from game in june is called "gamestick" , , , this one is billed as the worlds smallest home console, its about the size of a memory stick , which slots directly into the hdmi connection on your tv , when not in use and for portability it slots into the controller, , , and this console is gonna be priced even cheeper at £80

ok so none of these consoles are gonna have ps4 levels of power and graphics capability etc , , , , but in these hard economic times , i think the cheap entry price will entice millions of sales , , , , but which one will come out on top ? , , , ,

interesting times ahead
Little discipline = BIG issue

My eyes are spinning

Post by My eyes are spinning »

There was an update for Candy Crush released yesterday for the iPad, just managed to complete level 285 :-)
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

there's something that's just a little bit too iffy about this game if you ask me, far ,far,far,far,far,far,far too many times for randomonitty you fall 1 move short of your goal only to have prompts like buy 5 more moves for 69p or an extra 5 seconds. my personal favourite is the charm of stripes for a bargain £27.99 ...such value.

stuck on lvl65 for days now. they will not ever get a penny. edit attempt number 65386584658458 successful
My eyes are spinning

Now stuck on level 323 for over 2 weeks :mad:
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I passed 285 a while back and I'm stuck on 323 too!!!! I've got to within 3 bubbles and if I had the moves it would have been completed...it shall be done!!!!
My eyes are spinning

I've managed to get within 1 bubble then lost the Internet connection so couldn't buy the extra move! Have read that it is almost impossible to complete on the iPad or iPhone without purchasing extra moves etc but relatively easy on the pc, the battle continues!!
My eyes are spinning

There's an update for Candy Crush out today, installed it and completed 323 on the second try, the level played totally different to yesterday.
Worse blocking than the £40 on a Mazooma club machine!
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

lvl 120 now, fuck me it's tedious at times
Scott

Post by Scott »

Mahjong aint a bad game, go for the Chinese versions if you want the hardest ones.
Cobwebs 👆
JG

Post by JG »

My missus muses momentarily Mahjong.

I on the other hand have been playing Cause of Death by EA games.

Why are people still playing candy crush lager? That game would drive me insane.
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

because it's often the most simplistic by design games that offer the most addiction

ive put far far toooo many hours into bejewled and peggle,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,, and im sure a lot of us wasted a few hours of our lives on tetris too lol
Little discipline = BIG issue