screen size

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
bob7777

screen size

Post by bob7777 »

hi ppl this is my first msg and i have just started to use the mfmev9.4 emulator but some of the time the picture is far to big for my screen can anyone plz help me sort the screen size out
many thanks
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

You can't. If it's a 1600 DX and your using a laptop you've got no chance. You can mess around with screen resolution so much but the 1600's are virtually impossible to play.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
bob7777

Post by bob7777 »

would it be possible for you to point me in the right direction for an emulator that would work seeing i am using a laptop and would it still work with the machines i have now? many thanks
harry2

Post by harry2 »

The 1024 x XXX size works on a laptop. Just bought a Netbook so nothing works on that !!!
Roulette free since December 2011.

Post by Guest »

MFME 3.2 automatically resizes the layouts to the size of your screen. http://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/downloa ... -3-2-2098/ ... Will only play older machines though.

Your best bet is to look for the 1024 resolution DXs and classics which should fit on a laptop screen.
bob7777

Post by bob7777 »

for some reason i have regisered for fruit-emu.com but its not allowing me to download anything can you help
many thanks
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

There's a daily limit. If you don't want wait you'll have to donate to the site to get unlimited downloads.
Also If you haven't made a post there then thank someone for a layout, your account won't activate properly till you post.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
spa

Post by spa »

You can. I really should copy this to a text file or something :)

Right click on your desktop. Go into properties.

Now hit the settings tab at the top.

Now advanced.

Now Monitor tab.

Tick the check box that states 'Hide modes that his monitor cannot display'

Apply.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Off topic but you still playing spa? been your way a few times recently and done very well.
spa

Post by spa »

bigv038 wrote:Off topic but you still playing spa? been your way a few times recently and done very well.
Hardly at all these days. Got a 9 week old baby now :)
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

spa wrote:
bigv038 wrote:Off topic but you still playing spa? been your way a few times recently and done very well.
Thought so you used to have that pier covered but it's been pretty ripe lately :P
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

bigv038 wrote:
spa wrote:
Thought so you used to have that pier covered but it's been pretty ripe lately :P
Erggggh hunny pier. dial still there??
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

thecannonball89 wrote:
bigv038 wrote:
spa wrote: Hardly at all these days. Got a 9 week old baby now :)
Erggggh hunny pier. dial still there??
Yeah :wink: