Clowning around emptier

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
Triton

Clowning around emptier

Post by Triton »

Hi everyone,

Downloaded the classic rom layout for this the other day, does the emptier work on this version as i had a go last night, did the method i.e. get number stop on 6 to ? then skill stopped it to Clowning around feature which when collected gave me £40 then just chucked me off the board, i thought the emptier eas meant to keep you on, This was all on a IM board aswell.

Can anyone gimme some advice as to what i'm doing wrong.

Cheers
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
ob

Post by ob »

lol I'm sure it would work, I've explained it else where, so go find lol!!!

No chip as far as I know anyhow
darren

Post by darren »

there was no chip for the £5 version.

Play for IM, land on mystery, get reel skill. Stop reel skill on skill stop, skill stop to skill stop and it will ask u to enter a code before giving the 2nd skillstop :? confused yet? Enter code for clowning around, take it and when its done it will put you back on the board and youll still be invincible. Although the logo wont be flashing anymore. Repeat til mt. Great fun.....

Although beware of them in the wild, they can cost over £100 for a flash even on a £5 jackpot :)
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

darren wrote:there was no chip for the £5 version.

Play for IM, land on mystery, get reel skill. Stop reel skill on skill stop, skill stop to skill stop and it will ask u to enter a code before giving the 2nd skillstop :? confused yet? Enter code for clowning around, take it and when its done it will put you back on the board and youll still be invincible. Although the logo wont be flashing anymore. Repeat til mt. Great fun.....

Although beware of them in the wild, they can cost over £100 for a flash even on a £5 jackpot :)
There is no code its a slow shot using the bwb button, and you have to fill the matrix 1st mate
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

to buzz up, get the im and empty this for real must take a while??

surely the hour long feature board with 50 of each shot and 50 nudges would look suspicious?? lol
thecannonball89

Only need 50 nudges.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

what do you need 50 nudges for?
thecannonball89

I dont no, but you just do lol