can some one please explain

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

That won't work in MFME. You have to use the JPEmu thats in the installation wizard. Thats slightly different to MFME you have to open up JPEmu and click on search/Browse to look up your downloaded Kung fu.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Pheature

Post by Pheature »

sorted> seemed akward at the start but it in gear now.. cheers
Pheature

Post by Pheature »

hahah i think i've got the wrong MFME. which is MFMEv3. is this the latest? all the machines in my area are here but seem not to work .. they load but freeze!...
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

wouldn't it just be great if one of you tech heads could just put say 30-40 classics on one disk ,,,,, and flog em on here ,,,,,,,,, i know theres copyright issues and the like but thats what pm's are for lol

and i know people are sort of already doing this on ebay ,,,, but i meen a disk for non tech heads like me ,,, so we dont have to extract unzip roms layouts etc ,,,,,,,, we just whack it in the pc ,,,,,, click on it and it loads ,,,,, job done simple,,,,,,,,,, perhaps just presented with a list of fruitys, that you select 1 and it does all the rest.

i personally would gladly pay 50-60 quid for this ,,,,,,,,,, no different to buying a new ps3 game ,,,,,, and potentially months of fun,

so can this be done? or is it just wishful thinking?
Little discipline = BIG issue

gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Technically It could be done but morally it's quite wrong as you'd be selling other peoples hard work.

Pheature you need MFME 3.2 from where you got 10.1
1 thing to note on 3.2 when you run it you have to wait 60 seconds before it will let you press next, It's there to make you read the terms and conditions.

Trayhop you don't need to be a tech head to get into Emulation. It's a piece of piss once you understand that different layouts have been done for different emulation software but the majority of that is explained along with the download.

For e.g you want Dosh & pecks so you search for it and when you go to the download screen it'll say
"This requires MFME 10.1 to run"
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

im sure its not that hard to work out, but i dont want to learn it ,,,,,, i just want to be the consumer who buys it loads it plays it ,,,,, just like a playstation game ,,,,,,,

i know nothing about the inner workings of a car ,,, nothing like lots of people i have no desire to learn ,,,,,,,,, but i drive one every day.

i want someone to do all the hard work for me ,,,,,,, and for my ignorance am happy to pay through the nose for it.

bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Trayhop there is discs like that on ebay! I bought a disc a while back and they all run from the disc.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I know where your coming from mate, It's just the makers of the layouts aren't happy about that sort of thing.

There's someone on youtube selling em. Just search fruit machine on youtube then date added. £6.99 he wants for em I think.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

cheers gambo m8 will take a look

Pheature

Post by Pheature »

really have it figured out now, only problem im having is that some of the files have No ROM .. or audio files thus they dont work,.... anywhere else i can get these?
JG

Post by JG »

I think at Fruit-emu.com there are a couple of bods who are happy to put files that are ready to 'plug in and play' on a CD-Rom just for the cost of the CD/DVD + P+P.

They may even do personal selections, so if you want a load of MP3 and PCP then Bob's your Uncle.
Pheature

Post by Pheature »

i see!... well i could do that but the way im doing it now seems fun :P
thanx anyways
harry2

Post by harry2 »

JG wrote:I think at Fruit-emu.com there are a couple of bods who are happy to put files that are ready to 'plug in and play' on a CD-Rom just for the cost of the CD/DVD + P+P.

They may even do personal selections, so if you want a load of MP3 and PCP then Bob's your Uncle.

Just what old gits like me require. I was only allowed a slide rule in my Mathematics "O" Level. Would gladly donate £20-30 to fruit emu.
Roulette free since December 2011.

Post by Guest »

Pheature wrote:really have it figured out now, only problem im having is that some of the files have No ROM .. or audio files thus they dont work,.... anywhere else i can get these?
Generally if its not on at fruit-emu you are going to need to know somebody in the know.

Some of the older machines have layouts and roms in seperate locations and you will need to extract both to the same folder to get the machines running.

If there is a specific machine you're looking for I can try and sort it for you
Pheature

Post by Pheature »

No im good! but if i ever need your help i will ask you.. Thanx bud.