How do I refill?

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
HornyNick

How do I refill?

Post by HornyNick »

I have a few machines that are empty of pound coins , the problem is i cant get them to refill. Im opening the cash door then clicking the refill button, some machines wont do anything at that point but on the ones that do i find refill and bang some pound coins and the display showing the amount goes up, when i get to £125 i stop and reset, but the machine is still telling me its empty. Any ideas?

Cheers.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Why is this in the emulation section? :? Try the Technical Area mate :roll:
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

because i am talking about emulations!
JG

Post by JG »

An emulation shouldn't be telling you the machine is empty. Even if it does pay out over £125, it'll happily pay 'fresh air' as the feedback loop between sensor in hopper and main board is effectively disabled/ignored.

I know it's nice to fill the emu machines up, they're usually uploaded as empty or with a few quid in where the author has had a final dabble before release. That way you can 'key' them as you might a real machine.

'owever just give us a few more details..
i) What machine is it?
ii) What emulation software are you running?
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

Im Using mFME 10.1, crazy fruits red is telling me it has £1 left to pay, crazy fruits green told me to top up so i tried and ever since all i get is "pay unit err 96" and the alarm.
The magic poundabout never worked since i d/l it "pay unit err 17"
There was another barcrest one but i cant find it now!

I never tried topping up just for the sake of it,only when it told me to.

Edit: Temple of Treasure Club has just run out 0f 20p's!!! How the hell do i put 20p's in it???? :shock:
JG

Post by JG »

Regards the 20p problem for ToT club, you need to disable one of the check boxes under the MPU5 tab in MFME10.1a. I'm no on my computer at the moment, but I'll have a play tonight and hopefully let you know.
Ditto Club Rollercaoster (Big Top).

Try the red surround in MFME 9.4 - works fine for me, it really shouldn't be going IOU, essentially it has an infinitely full hopper, although the reading may suggest otherwise.

Magic Poundabout didn't work for me on the emulator, so I just went to Solihull Shipleys and played it there instead. Sorry if that machine has an emptier, I don't think it has, I'll censor the posting. You can play Magic Poundabout at humnmplpeehufflihull hidihdileys.

As for green QPS rebuild, MFME 9.4 again, although I don't seen why these Scorp4s aren't running in MFME 10.1a. Runs games and Monops fine. Try leavin 'em, resetting 'em, kicking 'em about a bit, inserting a refill key. That kind of thing.
nutrock87

Post by nutrock87 »

I got this problem aswell on a few of them, i just restarted the program and it worked properly again.

I had a go at randomly clicking to open the doors etc and it sometimes worked but then said alarm?