Lord of the rings Return of the king on Mfme 9.4

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
harry13.50

Lord of the rings Return of the king on Mfme 9.4

Post by harry13.50 »

Ok iv'e not dissected this to bits and its a really tediously boring effort by Bell Fruit as most of you will know.But seeing as its free and on the emu ive really went to town forcing this machine out.

From downloading the rom as far as i remember it only had a few £££'s played through it on release.

Here's what happened so far...........................

Cost £100 roughly to force out the pot from scratch.

Jackpot repeated, next board was a flash ( yes, it actaully says go all the way or words to that effect ).Amazing afterplay of loads £6+ wins

Streak total = £104.

Machine still not completely dead so reforced again.

Another £100 odds in for another streak of £100 ( approx )

This time jackpot never repeated but next two boards flashed I.M.

Played the machine in " munter mode " for the next £100 or so just to give the machine different styles of play.Its seemed really difficult to actually lose on this machine nver mind lose heavily.

Forced it again tonight and it streaked AGAIN off the 1st forced jackpot (this is sooo rare for any bellfruit )

So,on 78 %, 30p play £25 this bellfruit is currently sitting at,

cash in 1010
cash out 878

Any one had any real life dealings with this machine ?

Seems like a very different profile for bellfruit.

The only other bellfruit that regularly streaked imo is Pony Express and Fat boySpin.

Cheers for reading and yes your right i need to get a life........
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

This machine I find a bit tedious. Seems to block at £15 for ever On the emu did £250 forcing for top, did about £180 back. My favourite bellfruit on the emu is Hells Bells although about £3000 through its only done the bellfruit £75-100 streak once.
JG

Post by JG »

I've got this set to 70% which was what it was on when downloaded. First force cost about £140 and got jackpot and was taking afters, when I got the £50 from two back to back invincibles. I was led to believe this was cyclic and free, so I started rotating £3 wins (yawn) over £3000 further through and no flash :( So I started forcing for the next £500, no flash and then I got bored.
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

Any chance of a link to hells bells please, not been able to find it so far.
Is it running through mfme?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

aaarggghhhh!!!! 1280 :(
Thanks anyway!