Suprising things in emulators

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
theoak

Suprising things in emulators

Post by theoak »

Just got a oooold school Cash Radier to repeat THREE times, follwed by super mix and match (£7), followed by JP, followed by Mega mix and match (£10) all within about £4; why the fuck did it never do this is real life?!

Anyone else had any odd goings on in emulators

Also, where can I get semi-recent barcrests roms? Im not talking anything current, just things like PCB, red hot knights, mnoney mad martians. would lvoe to play these again!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Try http://www.fruitforums.com, should be able to get hold of RoMS etc. from there... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
theoak

Post by theoak »

Yeah, im cool thanks, someone else has pointed me in the right direction :D

I just got a £2 top from King Kebab!!
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Playing Vamp last night on the emu and saw something ive never seen before on this or any of its many clones.

Supernudge or magic nudge came up and gave one nudge.What it is is whatever is above the winline comes down and the other two matching symbols spin in.Got £4 but aint seen this either on a real machine or through the emu, and its had nearly £10000 through it minimium.
theoak

Post by theoak »

I never knew crests like this had magic nudges! useless to know, but interesting none-the-less.
mjd

Post by mjd »

yeah, Had a 'Super Nudge' on an AFU once, rare thing, but the Sign of All signs that its going to pay!
boom
Scott

Post by Scott »

i've had it on a AFU once, i thought i new this series of machine inside out and they were my main earner a few years back. i got £7 of my one. glad someone else has had this because i could'nt believe my eyes and i've never heard anyone else on here mention it till now.......... 1 time in X amount of times on this machine, rare as fook for me. :shock:
Cobwebs 👆
Max

Post by Max »

on this subject, i'm 99% sure i had a red nudge on Hot Stuff. Only once mind. good old days eh