Vamp it up.Dissected on mfme

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

on supernova i heard that if cashpot is £5 or less its a free top...never tried it tho dont rly play these much ..dont av a clue wot u lot are goin on about parring etc lol
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

dont av a clue wot u lot are goin on about parring etc lol
Pick A Reel, you'll soon get used to the abreviations on here :roll:
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

What is this Pick a reel trick i've read on quite a few threads but aint got a clue what you mean? Will it be found by a search or is it still a hush hush thing?
As for the free streak it's definatly the first £25 and if it gives anymore you just recycle the extra for the next Pot.
Scott

Post by Scott »

the PAR thing was firstly kill the machine dead through a jp or viu, then you get the jp symbol one above the win line and if you get PAR hot and it is dead enough it will award the symbol on the above win line. can be very hard too kill it sometimes, i've had many jp's and still not dead enough, and its sometimes hard too get PAR hot too, many times it gives 2 upgrades too take you past.

not got any near me these days except in arcades.
Cobwebs 👆
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

are all these chipped out now??? or is there still some unchipped ones about??
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's so hard to do the profit can be tiny at times. There was an unchipped one here for about 4 months at the turn of the year. In the train station on 70%, so dirty as hell Luckily they didn't refill so you knew if it had been picked or not. Plus boards would be 2/3 spins and dead nearly all the time.

It nearly always spins shit reels when dead anyway. Sometimes you'll get a set up for a bonus, and this will sometimes be a trail shot. Miss it and you are toast. Hit it and you've got a chance. You can pick £10/£15 too if pot isn't there.....i hated trying it, always felt like you were dicing with death and potentially on for a big hit. If you get a LES and it loses, then its £15 odd to see a crap board. Awful.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Mattb wrote:It's so hard to do the profit can be tiny at times. There was an unchipped one here for about 4 months at the turn of the year. In the train station on 70%, so dirty as hell Luckily they didn't refill so you knew if it had been picked or not. Plus boards would be 2/3 spins and dead nearly all the time.

It nearly always spins shit reels when dead anyway. Sometimes you'll get a set up for a bonus, and this will sometimes be a trail shot. Miss it and you are toast. Hit it and you've got a chance. You can pick £10/£15 too if pot isn't there.....i hated trying it, always felt like you were dicing with death and potentially on for a big hit. If you get a LES and it loses, then its £15 odd to see a crap board. Awful.
Agreed they can be awful sometimes on lower percentages ect.

Ive got my vamp settled down percentage wise on mfme now.These crests can take an absolute AGE to reach anywhere near its target percentage.It would be great if there was a different set of roms available for vamp just to see if their unchipped as its really hard to kill this version STONE DEAD.

Hopefully afu/supernova roms will turn up soon.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Hit 2 Skill continues last night on my way to a VIU streak board, you don't get satisfaction like that on any other machines nowadays.

Turned it off and started again, and missed the Skill stop, and it needed another £20 for the VIU streak that only went for £5 more, which made it doubly satisfying.
rmcgoldrick359

Post by rmcgoldrick359 »

i am just after downloading vamp it up. hate to be so stupid, but how do i get it to start playing. please reply asap. tankx.
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

rmcgoldrick359 wrote:i am just after downloading vamp it up. hate to be so stupid, but how do i get it to start playing. please reply asap. tankx.
Go to fruit-emu.com (you'll need to register, or download from this page...

http://www.fruit-machine-emulators.com/vamp_it_up.html