Vamp it up.Dissected on mfme

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
Scott

Post by Scott »

anything after the £25 is NOT FREE,

100%

i always find the free un rolls for a bit which holds the red boost back for a bit, once you have put the amount back it rolls for it will start too red boost again in my experience. i have had one go £25 then £19 straight after and red boost the very next board but it was extremely buzzing.
Cobwebs 👆
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Soooooo,

Does anyone actually know the answer to my original question re pick-a-reel ?

Why it dosnt work in the original roms ?
johnjohn

vamp it up

Post by johnjohn »

where can i get the emu and rom?
thanks
johnjohn
JG

Post by JG »

I gave this a try last night. £404 in and I got the free streak. Heaven's above! It's buzzing. A jackpot repeat, three Vamp it Up streaks and it was still happy. As for the pick a reel. Hmmmm. I didn't believe you at first but it's certainly a pain to get! With VIU I've noticed if it gets a lot of muntling play then it starts to inter reflex making PAR harder to get. For instance if it has been recycled whilst being really happy, then it starts to feel it owes less and less and it'll behave more dead than it should, making it hard to tip it over to get to PAR. It's all about sneaking in those nearest win set ups and it's still giving the 5-3-2, but I'm getting no where on it. It's an exercise in recycling. I've seen PARing VAmps play like this before. I had a six hour battle with one in a service station once and in the end I had some wonderful steal that eventually tipped it over. I can't remember the exact details but even when it was PARing it was hard work and then it broke! I think I finished about £3 up or something pathetic like that.

Similarly I've seen then giving boosts on feature entry, landing on certain squares on red, giving a good run of board you get PAR and it gives it, even though it looks way too happy.

The one at LFE services plays like this emulation (except it's on 70%, not 86%) probably as the nudge button was broken for ages. Quite hard to tip back after a few K has cycled through without picking. If it's just a couple of hundred it'll pick even when happy dead.

In services, although hit regularly it's also quite likely it may get a K or so of muntling play, so it can happen.

I heard there was a non PARing chip, but I've never actually believed it existed, more it was just locked into a +ve loop.

Interesting stuff. keep battling, stealing and tipping it over.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Where is the emulator for this one?
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

I firmly believe now that the original roms for Vamp it up were not par'ing .

Almost £4000 in and its not having any of it.

Ive even lowered the percentage down to 78%.

Afu par'ed on a certain chip, must be the same with vamp.
drupert

Post by drupert »

where can i download this
merlin

Post by merlin »

drupert wrote:where can i download this
The only place i found to download the rom (and emulator if you need it) is http://www.fruit-machines.info
acen123

Post by acen123 »

Re the 'free' tops :-

I had a muck around with this today on Hot Stuff on 80%, played only for the free tops & knocked back anything else. The 'free' tops were hit with the following provisos :-

- dropping in on bottom streak ignored as it was doing this all the time at certain stages then ignoring the streaks & building up the other stacks as per normal

- if it dropped in the middle streak with other stacks still low, then this was treated as live & some top streaks achieved via this plus add again

- no selects / skills / taxis or going in on red on +1 cash starting square used to hit middle streak

After £207 in, £186 out i counted 6 'free' tops, took 2 flat £25 Hot Stuffs & it was pretty dead, JP off SH a few boards later for total of £248 in, £263 out

OK, now the ram / gam was set up just ready to drop a top 1st board so say £30+ value there give or take so:-

(£248 * 0.8 ) + £30 = £228 ie finished £35 above expected ( or -£115 )

So now i'm wondering :-

- maybe some of the tops weren't 'free' ?
- the machine holds back a percentage of the intake to pay for the 'free' tops a la the cycled streak machines of old

Will have to try it again with the machine playing dead & on percentage & more stringent conditions eg no add-agains, though the easy answer would be had by asking the barcrest coder who came up with the game engine for the blue-to-red series

Couple of side questions :-

1) If you take the middle streak on a 'free' board is that free?
2) If you take JP on a free board via select-a-stack or whatever is this still free?

Apologies for the long post
Scott

Post by Scott »

very good questions. I have lost the free board when on the mega streak as in not having enough nudges too get back on the red board and get the all fired up feature [it landed on the first two streaks then threw me off the red board with no nudges or a red boost then died on the next ?]. do you take your £15-£20 on mega streak then play on, or is it not free?? I have never risked taking mega streak but would be interested too know if anyone else has?
Cobwebs 👆
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Had really UNUSUAL results knocking back the free streak board.Usually not the biggest of profit as a result of the time it takes to get one

Tried knockback then waited for next free streak board.Resulted in 3xviu's for a total of about £80ish.

Tried knockbacking the free streak board then taking the next available viu but didnt get as good as the above.

Hot stuff and Hellraiser i didnt know the free streak thing worked on them.
merlin

Post by merlin »

Every time i accepted a megastreak it paid about £22 before giving up.

After a period of play on the emu i placed a total of about £150 and got one streak, two megastreaks, two jackpots and i think another streak, out of £150 in, i finished at £167.

I wouldn't play like that in real life though, not unless i could repeat a good result over and over and over on the emu.

It seems to me the megastreak appears as an intermediate between a £15 and £25 win, if you decline it, it is like declining a jackpot and the FMC kinda acts as if it has paid it afterwards though.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

How much time do u guys have on hand? 8)
Unbelievable Jeff
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Couple of hours IF i am lucky on the emu.But Vamp is really the only machine i play on it.Its been out since November so ive had PLENTY time to dissect it now.
spa

Post by spa »

harry13.50 wrote:Couple of hours IF i am lucky on the emu.But Vamp is really the only machine i play on it.Its been out since November so ive had PLENTY time to dissect it now.
I spend far too much time on them, my VTP is around the £500,000 mark lol.