Vamp it up.Dissected on mfme

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
harry13.50

Vamp it up.Dissected on mfme

Post by harry13.50 »

Having had played well over a few thousand through this on the emulator i reckon its running " properly " now., i.e the rom has settled down.

What i wanted to talk about was the so called " free " streak on this.

Actually how free is this streak ? Partly free, sometimes free ?? I really cant tell !

Sometimes it gives you a straight £25.When it does this another pot is on.However if the vamp it up streak goes anywhere near the £40 mark then its not always on for another pot.Really its not free at all come to think about it.Quite often the machine will even take back the streak ammount before giving up and giving another pot.

Although in all circumstances the next board after the " free streak " is never as dead as it normally would be after the vamp streak.

Anither point on viu,

Pick a reel,

Now i thought the original program ( or two ) allowed this set up .Well its THE original roms that are with this release of Vamp (0.1v) on both classic and dx and it certainly doesnt work here, before anyone asks, yes the machine is dead when i try.

Surely this means that some of the latter romsets out there are " pick a reelable " ??

I actually remember playing one of these in a local Ladbrokes during the football close season of 2004, when the Euro championships were on.That makes the machine at least a year old when i played it as this one DID pick a reel.

Seems really strange this trick would only work on later chips though.
Cant get my head around that one.

Anyway, thats what i make of it anyways.

Whats other people take on this machine.Whether it be on the emulator or in real life ??
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

The free streak needs to be got through a red board, where it adds them on while the cash and feature stacks stay low. You also need to get it without any add agains or taxis. Basically its just a free pot that exists on most machines.

Are you 100% sure you are doing PAR right?

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

The free win is only the first 25 pound. Anything after that isn't free.
Unbelievable Jeff
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Mattb wrote:You also need to get it without any add agains or taxis. Basically its just a free pot that exists on most machines.

Matt
Not neccessarily. Aslong as it spins one in (when stuff is low, if its too high it will sometimes spin in streak because it doesnt want to give you jp on shots) sometimes it will spin in upto MS and then get you down andu cant get back up again, noramlly it comes back and if it happens to me, i play the machine out for it.

Love it when u get up on red straight away then spin 12, 12, quickest board ever :)
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Mattb wrote:The free streak needs to be got through a red board, where it adds them on while the cash and feature stacks stay low. You also need to get it without any add agains or taxis. Basically its just a free pot that exists on most machines.

Are you 100% sure you are doing PAR right?

Matt
yip, doing all that.Try it on Mfme and see.

I think Crosbyrules could be right when he says the first £25 is free.It just doesnt seem all that great, especially after all the hype about it at the time.

Re pick a reel, yes i know how to set up.Upgrade on par,set up jp on top line (or melons,triple bars) and away you go.And yes machine is dead when i try and yes its a P1 !!!
spa

Post by spa »

The roms are not v0.1. The layouts are. If there's a bug then there's a v0.2 and so on. Some people do it like that, others don't.
ob

Post by ob »

yes only the first £25 is free - any continuation is NOT FREE!

Similar I might add to if you got the free JP on card shark ( wont bother with details ), if it repeated - this repeat wasn't free!!

oh btw did anyone actually figure how to tell 100% what the free board was on supernova? We figured it was just landing on supershots all the time+offering top on an early shot - although it was sometimes hard to tell without seeing whether the next board was still boosting lol.
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

SteveV2 wrote:The roms are not v0.1. The layouts are. If there's a bug then there's a v0.2 and so on. Some people do it like that, others don't.
Yes is it.Open the cash doors and it tell you what version the software is.And its 0.1.

I have it here and i have checked.Thats got NOTHING to do with the layout.
rollem

Post by rollem »

Thats true, so there should still be answers to the points talked about earlier in this thread?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

crosbyrules wrote:The free win is only the first 25 pound. Anything after that isn't free.
No its not
justice For The 96
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

anfield road wrote:
crosbyrules wrote:The free win is only the first 25 pound. Anything after that isn't free.
No its not
Yes it is. Any player will tell you that.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Sorry Anfield but it sure is.
Unbelievable Jeff
ob

Post by ob »

it is without a shadow of a doubt not free after the 25 - I'm afraid your just wrong in this case anfiled
PMK

Post by PMK »

Yep. Agreed.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

ob wrote:
oh btw did anyone actually figure how to tell 100% what the free board was on supernova? We figured it was just landing on supershots all the time+offering top on an early shot - although it was sometimes hard to tell without seeing whether the next board was still boosting lol.
I always thought that too. Haven't seen one in ages though.

And it definitely is free upto £25.