emulate 1970s machines

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
maygay machines

emulate 1970s machines

Post by maygay machines »

hello i need someone to really help me and allso reply to this message , i need 1970s fruit machines emulated as there does not seem to be any of them emulated about , can someone please make me a disk with only 1970s machines on them ? 50p jackpots please from the 70s
maygay machines

someone out there must know how to emulate 1970s machines ? there classic machines ! even more classic than 80s machines !
spa

Post by spa »

1960's are more classical than 1970's.
Scott

Post by Scott »

1950's are more classical than 1960's so there.
Cobwebs 👆
skimbob

Post by skimbob »

Scott wrote:1950's are more classical than 1960's so there.
1940s are even better so there there
harry2

Post by harry2 »

If you mean the machines that gave you up to five nudges (if you were quick enough) I doubt very much they have been emulated. The oldest around is probably Each Way Nudger from about 1976, but the emulated version is very different from the original, where the nudges were more random. ie If the jackpot is, say six nudges away, it will give five. Up to the seventies fruit machines were just random, mostly the one arm bandit type. Legend has it that an American called Wilkinson came over to the UK and had the bright idea of utilising the new microprocessor technology that was in it's infancy and used in the first electronic cash registers and adapting it to use in fruit machines. He provided the blueprints and Bell Fruit manufacturing was created. Wilkinson died in a suspect car crash a few months later, the assumption that mob gangsters had killed him. This is a picture of Bell Fruit in Lenton, Notttingham at the time, where they still are today ! Don't know if it still looks the same.
Attachments
BFM.jpg
Roulette free since December 2011.
maygay machines

an example of a 1970s fruit machine with a 50p jackpot is a machine called high kicker by bellfruit and it came out in the 1970s , i want to see these emulated please , with the first lot of replys ive had it seems to be a joke to them but its no joke im serious about them being emulated
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

it's all about supply and demand i reckon.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Don't think there would ever be a demand TBH. The fact is they are extremely boring and repititive to play. Heresy maybe, but the truth. Was just playing 7 Heaven and realise that like most other machines, that they are pretty mundane.
Roulette free since December 2011.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

there's 4 ways you can play these machines again. i'll put them in the easiest order to achieve a result for you.

1. befriend some old eccentric who has a couple stashed.
2. go see a hypnotist for a spot of regression.
3. get yourself a time machine sorted.
4. go on a fruitmachine forum and demand that someone knocks up pretty much the most boring emulator of all time just because you want one.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Go for 4, anyone would think he was asking a lot.
Cobwebs 👆
maygay machines

1970s machines are not boring at all , a simple machine with just holds and nudges is just as entertaining than a modern fruit machine , im 32 years old and was born in 1979 so 70s machines were before my time but i love them and allways will do
Scott

Post by Scott »

Agree about 1970's machines being boring, but just think, in 35 years time someone else will be asking for an emulator on todays machines and they too will be told that they are boring, then in another 35 yea.... Well you get the drift.
Cobwebs 👆
maygay machines

to me no fruit machine is boring knowmatter how old it is , im a fruit machine lover !
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

There was talk of emulating electromech machines of around this era on the MPU Mecca. I don't think it got very far though...
It's certainly a better place to ask than on here...
http://www.fruitemu.co.uk/ib/