Is there a

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
mitchell92

Is there a

Post by mitchell92 »

Count ya cash emulator i love this bandit and wouldnt mind blasting on it on my laptop

cheers
tommya

Post by tommya »

JG wrote:The old Mazooma Count Yer Cash then yes, but the later Barcrest DonD based Count Yer Cash then no.
How could anyone find the barcrest one fun has to be the old one
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Mazooma version was shocking to play,hated that game,would rather play the flicker.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

tommya wrote:
JG wrote:The old Mazooma Count Yer Cash then yes, but the later Barcrest DonD based Count Yer Cash then no.
How could anyone find the barcrest one fun has to be the old one
£50 into a ltd in about 2 minutes for half a dozen boards all offering no more than £3 on the stack or a cyc/tioli that after £30 or so is offering £20 shot/phone game, upgrades/cashpot basically a good feel of progression and a feel that your actuall gambling things which after all is what fruit machines are about. I know which I'd choose.

To Joe public these are enjoyable to play compared to the majority of stuff.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
AMK

Post by AMK »

I miss the good old days over at Fruit Forums, was good over there when they released layouts every few days. :)
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Aye, tis a changed place now! No Skizzo in the Soapbox, now Alec or Fergo, was a lively place brimming with layouts! Still getting released but many people just overlook the site.