Honey Money repeats £25 JP 11 times

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
Mr Move It

Honey Money repeats £25 JP 11 times

Post by Mr Move It »

As the title says. I stuck it on the emulator, obviously downloaded with a trigger-happy RAM file. Before long, it proceeded to the repeat the jackpot to £300. Isn't the hopper only meant to have £250 in pound coins, thus cause the machine to IOU? I know that emulation gives you a rose-tinted view of AWPs. Emulated or not though, can they technically repeat a jackpot that many times on a £25 jp?

The game was Honey Money 1280 DX by Robinhood75. It doesn't say what the percentage is though.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Million!
Cobwebs 👆
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

I had it explained to me once, lets see if I can explain it properly.

With EMUs there should never be an IOU if its been done right because some setting should have been altered. Its something to do with the machine checking the hopper level. Basically EMUd machines have unlimited hoppers although 11 J/P repeats is a little crazy! :shock:
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
Scott

Post by Scott »

I suppose if you get rid of stacks of credits and juice it right up then it could happen, it does sound a bit OTT though.
Cobwebs 👆
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Indeed, I didn't get an IOU, so thanks (Nick) for explaining about the unlimited hopper in AWP emulation. I'm no newbie to the emu, having played various versions since 2002, but the £25 JP +11 repeats was definitely a first. If it happened in real life, I would be barred!!
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

If it happened in real life you would have to get me out of the beer cellar because I would have crashed through the damn floor!
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
darren

Post by darren »

Lol they will do this because whoever gave you the ram had ploughed probably £300 through and 'plugged' it on jackpot boards. Pie factorys etc will do the same to make %. Typical vivid. If its unchipped though I could get at least 40 jackpots before getting bored :lol:
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

is the emu.rom chipped?
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Ahh, I've only played it once in real life and a few times on the emulator, so I won't be able to tell what program it's on. Sorry.
Gogs

Post by Gogs »

lucky its not real and not one of
FRANK DUVALS machines, he would take a fit,
read his reply in quiz machines, Hex-tinct.