Fruit Emu

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
Matt Vinyl

Fruit Emu

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Anyone else constantly having trouble getting onto this site?

Home: I use Google Chrome for browsing, it simply won't load in that. Works 50/50 if I fire up IE.

Work: Loads up in IE but then hangs and I have to three-finger salute it to close.

:(

I notice almost everytime I go there it looks different ( :lol: ) but I imagine quite a few people are missing out if I'm having this problem on two pretty standard pc / browser combos... :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

Comes up OK for me using Firefox, but with IE it is shit. Might be because I need to update my browsers.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

They've done quite a few upgrades over the last few months, so It has been down alot but also people have been having trouble getting on via different browsers, hence the continuous upgrades to sort the problem. I've logged on today no problem.
It's been about 10 days since I've known it to be down.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
quasar911

Post by quasar911 »

Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

It's odd, this. I never have any problems.
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

I never have problems either but I have noticed that on the last major upgrade they did they introduced skins. One of them did seem to cause firefox to run at a snails pace. Complete long shot, but next time it lets you sign in try changing the skin. The button is at the very bottom of the homepage.
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Browser-wise, Fruit Emu works fine for me. The bit that is inconsistent is the daily download limit for non-paying members. Sometimes I'm capped at 5 per day, other days I can get away with 7. Weird.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Grr, this is so tedious - it seems purely random now as to when it'll load up. Sometimes it does - then no changes to anything, sometimes it won't... :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."