Forum Poker Game- Free entry I pay prize pool

The Poker forum
Dibble

Forum Poker Game- Free entry I pay prize pool

Post by Dibble »

Yeah ok it probably sounds a bit nuts but I am willing to set up a fruitchat poker tournament and I don't mind submitting the prize pool so you can all play to take the prize pool I set up.

It will probably be in the region of about $150 buck as long as 10 or more people play....and the key thing is you won't have to deposit any money if you don't want to. Hopefully I should be able to do this for a couple of months if you are interested, I just want something consistent and ideally to be able to play monthly on here.

Oh and the site isn't putting any money up this is from my own bankroll.

Dibble
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Dibble. The most that have turned up in our games has been four, so good luck. I'm self excluded so there's one less. Regulars play on Ladbrokes.
Roulette free since December 2011.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

ill play
Unbelievable Jeff
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

id do pokerstars
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

Dont take it the wrong way but why are you paying for it?
I'll play though! :c: :s: :d: :h: sunday eves are always good.................................
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

id hazard a guess at it being some rake back insentive...

either way.. im in if its a site i can use..
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Not laddies mate and im in!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
The Player

Post by The Player »

pokerstars and i am in
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Ok right, I'll quickly answer some questions. Firstly, its going to be a well known site but I will let everyone know later which. And for those of you who have been looking at the rewards section of swankpoker.com....unfortunaltely its not going to be there!

The reason why I would quite like to do it is that I really into my poker at the moment and the site which I am proposing that we play on is the best out of virtually all sites I have played on. THe site will offer 100% match bonus for all players if you ever wanted to deposit and in addition I think they give you $25 after a certain number of raked hands if you play with your winnings.

My poker site gives me the option of either claiming $25 play 500 raked hands or $100 bucks if a player rakes over 2000 hands within 30 days of opening an account. I know 99 percent of you wont ever deposit but I hope maybe a couple will play a few hands which will their winnings. IF say I get $50 bucks in bonus back then it will only cost me $100 bucks to run the tournament.

I have played in a tournament too via fruitchat forums which seemed to lack the number of runners this forum deserved. I guess if there were only 4 runners then the prize pool probably wasnt that big. Hopefully with a semi decent prize pool and for free we can get a few runners.
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Oh and in addition when does everyone want the monthly tournament? Number of starting chips/ blinds/ prize pay out? Holdem/ stud/ omaha?

I am thinking 7pm sunday would be best.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I will play poker!
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

astounding generosity dibble ,love to play in your game but 7pm on a sunday counts me out :(
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Can't you do morning service at church for once ! :wink:
Roulette free since December 2011.
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Ha I will try my hardest harry :) OK well anytime on Sunday will be good for me so let me know which time everyone wants.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Hugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, DIBBLE, Grub...suddenly................I'd love to play but I'm not opening another account on another poker site, therefore it all depends on where you play. :|