Forum Game

The Poker forum
admin

Forum Game

Post by admin »

Anyone intersted in another forum poker game?

I know ive messed up in the past on a couple of games by setting the wrong blinds (set 'em to 1min, hows that for speed poker??!!)

Shall we have another go?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

ill play but not ladbrokes
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i'm up for it :) defo not mansion though .........they got an absurd cashout policy :x
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

if it works on mac then count me in. i'm rubbish at the discipline but enjoy the social bit.
nobody ever wins on those things.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

The beauty of laddies is the ease of deposits and withdrawels (and the shocking bad beats :wink: ).

Whats the policy with Mansion lugsy?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I've self excluded so can't make it !!!
Roulette free since December 2011.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

they want you to send them all the information somebody would need to i.d fraud you,even for a small withdrawal.copies of statements prooving your address and some form of recognised i.d,which i might add is not required to make a deposit :x
i phoned their"customer support" to query their withdrawal stance and they hung up on me :x ,i phoned back and they let it ring for ever before answering :x they deducted a bonus from my account that was'nt part of a cashout restriction even though i had'nt been allowed a cashout anyway :x and promised to email me why this had happenned.

oh and i done a virus scan on my computer and 11 wronguns in my machine were attributed to them.

avoid mansion fullstop.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Disgusting mate, gotta be some kind of Watchdog/Governing Body for tricks like that.

I created an account with Sky Poker, inputted bank details etc then tried to play a freeroll to get the gist of the site and before I could play they wanted either my passport or drivers license number, I only wanted to try a new site ffs.

So now I stick with Ladjokes and occassionally Pokerstars.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

they are my top 2 sites aswell ,whilst it may be hard to find a suitable table on laddies sometimes because of the size of the site ,the ease of cash outs and some of the bonuses more than make up for it.pokerstars is my fave though,it's hard to fault them at all.
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

BETFAIR IS ALL I PLAY ON

LETS GO IM ON NOWS!!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

ma71lda wrote:Disgusting mate, gotta be some kind of Watchdog/Governing Body for tricks like that.

I created an account with Sky Poker, inputted bank details etc then tried to play a freeroll to get the gist of the site and before I could play they wanted either my passport or drivers license number, I only wanted to try a new site ffs.

So now I stick with Ladjokes and occassionally Pokerstars.
I played Sky and had no problems. In fact I was over £600 up in the first week. No problem getting the money and they paid a £90 playthrough bonus within 48 hours. They've only got hold em though.
Roulette free since December 2011.