On line poker is fixed

The Poker forum
JG

On line poker is fixed

Post by JG »

Play too often, too frequently and they'll get you. Anti-player profiling is rife in poker as in fruit machines. NO way around. Ridiculous.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Too funking right it is.

I went all-in with Kings in my pouch. A jester called with pocket nothings. King on the flop. 2 x nothings on the turn and the river and I'm out on my arse.

I'm so angry. ********.com (insert name of chosen poker site which is skanking you) are wilfully and deliberating handing me crap cards. In fact, I wouldn't even mind if they did that cos then I'd just fold, but they deal me jedi hands which are slightly less jedi than the hand that wins (obviously a ******* cohort) and then I get my arse handed to me.

I would beseech JG to do something about it if I didn't think he was in cahoots with the scam-meisters. I would write to my MP if only I knew who he was (nice bit of sexism there).

Oh well. I'll just go and throw away the last 30 pound in my account on some god-awful monopoly-esque game.

Well that was worse than a weekend with the flu.

I'm off to my wanking chariot.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I lost three times in a row with pocket Queens in one hour on Thursday. All in before the flop as well. The whole month's profit gone in one session as I tilted badly.

Roulette free since December 2011.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

poker conspiracy no.6378458

a poker site has "drones" playing for it in strategic tournies .

the drone always is one of the chip leaders some how :?
the drone always folds to a better hand unless it wins by out drawing you.

even if you've been playing 5 and 3 quarter hours to get down to the final 3 tables of a 3 dollar plus rebuys tourny,and you think you might have a shot in 6th position (for once)holding q q and flopping q,the drone will put you all in needing runner,runner for flush and a poxy gut shot,although it's been playing good poker all night, and f##king unbelievably hit it's flush,cruelly knocking you out in 24th ,say bye bye to your quarter mill stack and hello to your 90 sumink dollars for nearly 6 hours graft.

defo rigged, fact.
JG

Post by JG »

OK, ok ok. Is it quiet here? Yes. Can we talk, is HRK listening? No? Good. Having just typed that will trigger a pm from Sharkboi posing as redmoterwayman saying that he will break my legs next time I am in Corley services.

Entertaining replies. I can't quite work out if you're agreeing with me, humouring me, mocking me (in the best possible way) or just acting as weird as I do. Bloop. Or adding lots of salt to your postings and putting yourbcnm vcnnxc mxcn (sorry bit of mess next to the space bar, had to clean it out) putting your tongue firmly into your cheek.

Either way, any way, every which way but loose passive aggressive tight suckout shill bot I enjoyed the sentiments, particularly Lugsy's super accurate, hypersharp observation that you will get the cunning, guilish, smart opponent who suddenly unnecessaryilyilyiliydsilly commits with paff all and backdoors on the river with more runners that a Snickers.

Even Poker Pete has remained inconnucouspicuously quiet due to the hard proven irrefutable fact that when you get all obsessive AND DON'T SAY IT's BECAUSE I'M TIRED, I KNOW WHEN I'VE BEEN DIDDLED matchsticks or no matchsticks in the eye the anti-player tech kicks in.

Look I'll tell you what it was and don't say this is twaddle because it isn't. I bagged a 2'er earlier this week. The form continued and I bagged an £80er later that, this, this current week. Look! It should have been another 2'er practically. I was telling you about the crazy donk who shall remain nameless. £130 up was I. Sitting in lobby was £50 stt heads up with my favourite poker donk. Micro stakes 3p/6p JG signs up to this tournament. It was called Table#3532782 £50+£2.50 heads up stt buy in but in my mind it was called, pay JG a 1'er in about ten minutes.

I had her on the rocks six times with a stack of circa 300-600. It's 1500 starts and I was always ahead. Maybe just slightly at times, but when their stack is down to 400 and they're aggressively battling their way out, folding 7s is not a play you can make. Hurrah K2 and there's the king or the trip twos. Dominated by a big slick she was but that pesky ten showed on the turn and then on the river just to make things seem a bit weird. So it carried on until it was my turn to push with Tens, I was reraised (by the crazy maniac) and lo and behold was an Ace King which hits, could I bag a ten? No. Left with a portion of chips and a computer chair, I was eventually murdered. It was the fact that it just didn't want her to lose. Come on. Rigged.

Anyway the other night, just playing £5 heads ups against a 'break even' player. I could not break them. It was the I'd get trips when they had flopped a straight. They were looking stronger than me, but even so, it's not a four straight on board, they could be playing any number of hands, donking off my chips.

Then a cash game, call a small raise with 6s make a set and it's the old lose yer stash to a higher set.

All I can say is that the luck seems so outrageous, it's hard not to find a matching tin foil coat to go with my hat. I'm taking a respite. For my targets I've made some money over all, spunked £80 last night, so it's a respite and back to normality. I've also sent a stern email to customer services.

CONCLUSION: PLaying on line poker with intense frequency is akin to playing a new chip snakez on Mega spins. Anti-player technology kicks in. You can't win, just cannot win.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's well known it's rigged. Dish out 2/3 players with hands they both will bet big on thinking they'll win, and one or two get shafted. Rigged.

Bit like when you put a tenner on red on an FOBT. Black rolls in. Tenner on 1-18, in rolls 19-36. Everything is a fix or a hoax.

Barry Jennings said online poker was rigged and got killed for it. Explain that one. He saw thermite explode from under the dealers hands, but we all of course know terrorists were to blame. Moon landing in a hangar too. Baary Jennings was actually the first man on the moon too. Neil Armstrong took the publicity though.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Unless you are Annette Oberstad. Never deposited any money, won a free roll and hasn't looked back. Won the WSOPE for a $1 million.
Roulette free since December 2011.
JG

Post by JG »

Ah they have to let a few 'go all the way'. A few bastions of rags to riches. It's a great PR story.

That wasn't thermite, it was the dazzle from the Devilfish's bling. MIkej82 disagrees. You can hear a riffling sound as the flashes appear.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I was going to see who'd be the first one to mention Mike and his 82 Jays! ;)

I've never played on-line poker, and never intend to. But lads, don't get riddled, diddled and fiddled by it!!! :lol:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

slightly off topic, but a swag salesman came into the arcade the other day ,done his business as required ,and his usual smalltalk after his business got on to the subject of the 9/11 conspiracy ,i was nearly in stitches remembering mikes postings and the salesmans similar diagnosis of events.
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Poker is not NOT rigged!!!!! I get it all the time from players i beat and players who are generally too too loose. Just started a new account in full tilt over the last week (as I didnt get rakeback on my old one) and wanted to track my stats. Dowloaded a copy of poker tracker and got this graph up for you guys. It shows that within 1700 hands I am about 1200 up playing 50/1 and 1/2.

You can clearly see that there have beeen massive swings (+500 within a few hundred hands) and then a massive downswing almost back to zero without changing my style of play at all. Some people call this bad beats but in reality it just variance. The key is making sure that if you do lose a big pot (say aavs kk (79% 21)) then you havent got your whole bank roll relying on it. The key is (and I hope this graph shows you) that if you get it in with the best you will win in the long term.

Sorry I havent got my old account details up but I didnt have tracker.

Will post some of my personal videos on youtube if anyone wants them
Attachments
pto_612.jpg
pto_612.jpg (110.47 KiB) Viewed 404 times
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i think the thread was tongue in cheek, officer.
JG

Post by JG »

Yep if you were a slug, you'd be doomed. AS you should take this whole thread with a pinch of _ _ _ _ .

It was just an outlet for a rush of bad luck I experienced the other night, to make up for my fortuitous luck a few nights previous of having the fishiest opponents ever in a heads up stt. I normally have gob_bluth and Lukeboy88 in the lobbywho are SERIOUSLY devious heads up players. No way would I play them. Sometimes I give Ratty a go, as although his SS shows that he is a 'winning' player, I usually get the better of him. Those first two make a second living from playing poker, £10,000s up, seriously, check 'em out on crypto. I'll not tell you the names of the fish :)
Worth getting on the £100 tables for!

On line poker is rigged though. It is created by aliens who thrive off certain human emotions caused by repetitve dealing of evil cards.

Come on Mikey, over to you.......I pass the tin foil baton
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Yeah I know! I am just pretending that I am a winning player when I acutally was re raising with 72 off and stealign the blinds.

Gl
JG

Post by JG »

Another run of bad luck tonight.

Softest player in the world, somehow finds the guts to push in when he's on the rails. Gutshots and backdoors and all the rest of it, leaving me with egg on my bankroll.

Once again, I reserve the right to placidly state

"On line poker is rigged"

and anyone who disagrees with me will have all 6'8" of me to deal with.