Awww how d'ya feel?

The Poker forum
JG

Awww how d'ya feel?

Post by JG »

Hello. I've just won the best part of £200 on a very late, late night poker session. Heads up stts, my vice.

About £120 of that came from a player who said she was female and had just split up with her boyfriend and she was tilting. I won £70 off her and when I saw her in a £50 heads up stt it was too easy. I mean if I don't someone else will right? She was going all in practically every other opportunity and in the end it was a matter of sniping her down. I felt slightly guilty (if I didn't I'd have whooped and blooped my way through this one), but then for a micro stakes player, winning a 2'er on on line poker is pretty cool.

I mean that's the target for my intended days slotting today. So I'm pretty chuffed. I can take it easy. NOTE:@ I have already texted some associates to make sure things aren't soft. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING IN FOR THAT CLUEDO OR THAT DIAL at DOORS as I have BACK UP SENTRYS on DIAL AND CLUEDO DUTY.
I guess I won't be going on a big run today then and can spend a bit of time sleeping and wanking now.
No I didn't just say that, like I'm going to go to sleep now...
Anyhow, I'm sure I'll rumble about, shit better text ***** to scare the Chinese lad off the games. I've been losing on those sets this week. Doing a Pyney on the Cluedos. Chasing when normally I wouldn't chase. Tbh it has fooked 'em somewhat. Don't like doing it, but he can piss off to Gala and have the £25 Monops for all I care.
I also have spies out of town. No fiddling with Star Wars please.

Ok, one more £10 stt then that's it.

£190 or £210.

I love the night shift.

MOderator JG patrolling through the night.

Night/morning all.

BLEEP!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Hope she's back tonight G !
Roulette free since December 2011.
JG

Post by JG »

It'd be rude not to look, although I'd be surprised.
Anyway, I'm off oot now, blurry as hell and ready to miss a few skills.

The trouble with climbing into bed at 6:30am, an hour after the girlfriend has left for work is that neither sleeping, nor the other is particularly satisfactory. I'm in some kind of cabbagoid state. Still, I should survive, touch wood.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

My poker "wages" are about $1/hour at present.
Roulette free since December 2011.
JG

Post by JG »

Lol, about the same as mine really. That was just a delayed Christmas bonus last night that's all.