How about another Fruitchat tourny?

The Poker forum
ma71lda

How about another Fruitchat tourny?

Post by ma71lda »

Its been a while since the last tourny and the last outing was less than brilliant.

Plus, there seems to be a few more poker players on here these days, or at least it seems that way. Maybe we should lower the buy-in to attract more people. Just a thought.

Anyone up for it?? If so, any chance Admin could arrange things ( as usual ). :wink: :D
admin

Post by admin »

Yes its been a while! Im always up for a game of poker, how about I set one up for next week some time? I can play any night, and dont mind what the buy-in is, we could set it as $2+20 for the fun factor.

Mike.
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

count me in :)
Fuck you Noel.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Yea count me in aswell.I even put a bounty on my head with my own cash. $50 to whoever knocks me out. p.s Thats if its on microgaming network ? If ladbrokes then i will not be playing.
admin

Post by admin »

The only site i can set them up on is ladbrokes, but that is a microgaming site i think? I dont mind if anyone else can set one up elsewhere?

Mike.
petera

Post by petera »

How does it work ?
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I'd be up for one next week defo (I did suggest it :lol: :o ops: ). The only night I can't play is Tuesday as its pool night, other than that I'll go with the flow.

Btw, it is Microgaming. If you don't want to use laddies fruitypie, why not log in at the pokermillions site which uses the old software, at least it did. I know you can play the mtt's from that site but I'm not sure about private tables.
admin

Post by admin »

Shall we say Thursday 28th then, 8pm, ladbrokes, $2+20, 2000 chips, 10 min blinds? how about rebuys? yes or no? These things normally dont last long (im always 1st out!), so if we do rebuys, maybe just for 1st 30 mins?

If we get a few on this time, we could try setting on up every week.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

if i can sort an account out in time ,i will play
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Affirmitive to Thursday. :D

Maybe limit the rebuys to just one in the 1st 30 mins and possibly an add-on at the half hour mark. If we had unlimited rebuys it leads to people trying their luck with Ace rag and hitting. Those who regularly play the 6pm $3 rebuy know the script.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

We could even play more than the one game !!!
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

admin wrote:The only site i can set them up on is ladbrokes, but that is a microgaming site i think? I dont mind if anyone else can set one up elsewhere?

Mike.
yea lads is microgaming. But sadly on there own network. I will be playing,But not this week. So anything after a week today i will be good to play.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

ma71lda wrote:Affirmitive to Thursday. :D

Maybe limit the rebuys to just one in the 1st 30 mins and possibly an add-on at the half hour mark. If we had unlimited rebuys it leads to people trying their luck with Ace rag and hitting. Those who regularly play the 6pm $3 rebuy know the script.
They love there ace rag in any multi and any buyin. That hand has shit on me to many times now.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

o.k sorted account ,make deposit later this morning,happy days.anyone any good?
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Fair to middling. Average mate. 8)