Sharkscope

The Poker forum
Cardinal Sin

Sharkscope

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Here's my Sharkscope graph for my William Hill account. It's actually my 2nd (the first one is about $300 down :o ops: ).

I've been doing pretty well recently - I usually play £5 SNG tournaments.... except for one time during the Whisky Session when I decided to up the ante to £10 after losing about 4 games in a row.

Anyone else fancy posting theirs?

Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Woo. Old thread resurrection.

Here's my Sharkscope on my Betfair account. The eagle-eyed amongst you will notice that I'm $1 down. Get in.

Money well spent!

joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

Attachments
shark_103.png
shark_103.png (3.48 KiB) Viewed 2024 times
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

mine's not to dissimilar to yours cardinal.lol at the big tilt whilst playing inebriated. i could pull this back into profit any time i could be arsed ,but can i be arsed ? ...not right now that's for sure :lol:

basically, without the rake i'm in the black lol.
Attachments
displaygraph_111.png
displaygraph_111.png (3.14 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
JG

Post by JG »

JG aka Nudgeman on William Hill.
Attachments
displaygraph_816.png
displaygraph_816.png (2.82 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
JG
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

impressive.
JG

Post by JG »

Misspent late 20s.

I'm approx £3,700 up over all time on all poker, but as I explain to real people in real life and on line people in real life, my average wage would be way less that your average McDonalds employee. However it was good fun. I've only ever been a break even player on ring games, very much all of that £3,700 is from other accounts and from stts. I can't even break micro games half the time.

William Hill is by far the most impressive, then they changed network and I disliked the interface, so I tried Betfair, also a horrible interface, Ladbrokes and Pacific, before finally going back to Hills who now have £ tables. I hate playing in dollars, it's irrational, but it feels like it's not real money and I play too loose.

I have the exact figures in my diary.

I do suspect something is up with on line poker. It doesn't make it impossible to win, just makes it tougher going. Just a little bit too much wierdness for my liking. I also conferred with a Geordie bloke this weekend who plays live poker/BJ for a living and he thought on line poker is full of 'cheetahs'.

I'm a winning stt player and I like low stakes heads ups. Recently my playing time has been vastly decreased. Thing thing I always say about on line poker is it's not the money, it's the time you eat up, playing it.

So I have eased off for the sake of my sanity. Hence a reduction in JG postings at 4:16 am etc

I think as a general rule of thumb 10% of players are winning, 30% more break even and the other 60% lose.
JG
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Finally think I've cracked the micros :P Red Kings is definately not rigged :lol:

harry2

Post by harry2 »

Mine. earnings about $1.10/hour :wink:
Attachments
scope_155.jpg
scope_155.jpg (6.33 KiB) Viewed 1898 times
Roulette free since December 2011.