Bad Play Rewarded

The Poker forum
bigv038

Bad Play Rewarded

Post by bigv038 »

ok im playing ina 25cent 50cent blind cash table theres 4 of us at the table and 1 player in particular keeps raising every hand. its my big blind and im dealt 9 2 o/s. The raiser of the table raises to $2 (as usual) the small blind and i both call hoping to hit something :lol:

flop comes 6 9 7

im thinkin its not a bad flop for me i have top pair, so i bet $2 only for the super aggressive player to raise it to $4, i just think hes being a knob and trying to bully me again. Then the other player re-raises it to $10 :shock:
i was pissed off at this point and thought fk it ive got top pair ill go allin and hope for the best. so i re-re-raise it to $36 allin. both players call :shock: the super aggressive player turns pocket kings over and the other 10 8 for a str8 :( great ive lost i think. Then...

the turn comes 9 then the river 9 which completes my 4 of a kind :lol:

The amount of times ive been muffed from people going allin with nothing, it was nice to muff someone myself :lol:
now i didnt make much ($70ish) but it was still nice :) and before people say you should have folded it preflop i know i should have but at the time i was kinda tilting due to being raised all the time and getting shite cards didnt help.
anyone else been this lucky?
JG

Post by JG »

No.

I'm focusing on fruits at the moment, but played a bit of £0.03/£0.06 NL for fun last night and made £53 over four solid hours of play.
I called a short stack all in with a flush draw as I was still getting odds on pot and hit. No outrageous good luck or bad luck.

I've had runner runner a few times, but never 2out 1out. Very nice.