staking-online

The Poker forum
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Yeah i've been playing poker for around 5 years. That 10 per roi is kinda skewed as my buyins have varied from 215 to 1 dollars so its not really a true figure of how good i am. I think if fruits die out, i will just deposit 10k and grind mid level mtts...i know the variance can be scary with loosing weeks and loosing months....but ive got a good coach and ive got a good feel for the game. I was thinking of moving to London to play the live cash games more often as you can play a TAG game and just value bet on every street and get paid in the softer games, not saying there are not good players in the Vic there are. And i have done my bollocks on occasion. I think i can make a go of it. But fruits are still my bread and butter at the minute....still put in a 40-50 hours on the road. And Scott , you know 500-1000 a week is easily achievable if you can be bothered to travel and put the hours in. Im not saying i dont have shit weeks when i make 200-300 i will admit i do, but its rareish. Some days if areas are burnt and petrol costs i end up down. But in gambling as in life you have to brush yourself off and get on with it
Scott

Post by Scott »

I was joking mate, about the other comment someone made.
Cobwebs 👆
bananarama

Post by bananarama »

JG wrote:Poker gave me transient alopecia, so I tend to steer clear.
Are you serious?! I'm not that much of a poker player either...
As I already said in another post, I see more and more leaflets for poker communities in our region and am wondering if people turn their backs on online poker and start playing it in real life. I find it surprising how the whole thing suddenly became so trendy a few years ago and it doesn't seem to come to an end anytime soon!
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

maverick69 wrote:Yeah i've been playing poker for around 5 years. That 10 per roi is kinda skewed as my buyins have varied from 215 to 1 dollars so its not really a true figure of how good i am. I think if fruits die out, i will just deposit 10k and grind mid level mtts...i know the variance can be scary with loosing weeks and loosing months....but ive got a good coach and ive got a good feel for the game. I was thinking of moving to London to play the live cash games more often as you can play a TAG game and just value bet on every street and get paid in the softer games, not saying there are not good players in the Vic there are. And i have done my bollocks on occasion. I think i can make a go of it. But fruits are still my bread and butter at the minute....still put in a 40-50 hours on the road. And Scott , you know 500-1000 a week is easily achievable if you can be bothered to travel and put the hours in. Im not saying i dont have shit weeks when i make 200-300 i will admit i do, but its rareish. Some days if areas are burnt and petrol costs i end up down. But in gambling as in life you have to brush yourself off and get on with it
Brilliant post mate good on ya!