UKIPT Nottingham

The Poker forum
pokerpete

UKIPT Nottingham

Post by pokerpete »

UKIPT makes it's stop at DTD Wed 11th - Mon 16th.
I know I'm not the only member playing it, as CF is signed up.
Anyone else taking a shot?

£1,000,000 gtd prize pool.
good 6 figure 1st prize.

Come on poker gods, I'm due :)
Cf

Post by Cf »

How did you do? :)

I min cashed in the end. Annoying, as that's the point where you start to think you can go far, but can't complain too much :)
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

didn't make it out of Day 1
had a torrid time of it.
Doom switch up to max
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i got knocked out QQ to AQ , he hit a 4 flush on me on the turn 3 diamonds on the flop. i knew it was coming aswell. 770 is a lot but it was such good value. i made dinner break wish i hadnt that food was shit. fish and chips worst ive ever had

i was about to leave and call it a day when i noticed an ever bigger tourney running, it was an exclusive but i blagged the manager to let me play it and it was a cool 2.5k buy in, but nothing to me. i put the money down and was soon hitting the pace before becoming chip leader. my play was spot on and i was sending my opponents flying like skittles. if they had kings i had aces you couldn't fault it. the minutes flew by and before i knew it i was on the final table facing down dave 'the ulliot' devilfish and phil helmans and that bird who is getting married to mark from peep show. already fourth place was a million pounds but i had my eyes on first place which was a billion pounds. i was playing shit hot and raisin up the blinds like there was no tomorrow and phil helmans was getting in a mood and telling me i wasn't playing fair. i just said read 'em and weep, that's if you dare to see me and they all cowered under the table i had em brainwashed to fold every time. dave the devilfish begged me to do a deal with him, a four way split but he must have thought i was born yesterday 'cos i was now on full throttle and took 'em all down with one killer hand where i had 7 2 and they all had aces. i admit it was a bit shaky at some points but i soon managed to bluff 'em all into folding even though the flop was three aces. that was the winning hand anyway and i want you lads to know that as i enjoy my billion pound payoff i will be thinking of you but please dont send the begging pms all at once.
messiah

Post by messiah »

Maverick that has made my day
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Whilst apparently participating in the tournament at Dusk Til Dawn Maverick was also in Thailand/United States.

Either he has a teleport, or he is simply a liar.

I vote liar.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Oscar seems familar
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
AMK

Post by AMK »

I vote teleport
... Join The Party!
quizard

Post by quizard »

Although I have heard other people say the food at DTD is shit.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Haha that is class
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i think u will find it was tampered with by jg, and the tournament was months ago . so get ur facts straight
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

The original post about the tourney was in April, when elsewhere you stated you were in Thailand.

Get your lies straight.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

cretin i left in april and back in end of may