rant!

The Poker forum
bigv038

rant!

Post by bigv038 »

recently been playing cdpoker because im a wass member and they do freerolls on there. built up a little profit decided to cash some out, only for an email to be sent to me saying they need me to provide id and to sign a form. have to send this via fax or scan it and attach the information to an email. however i have no fax or scanner, the only response i get from them is i need to provide this information before i can receive my cash out. also saying its for security, it wasnt this hard to deposit so why is it so hard to cash out? anyone else experianced anything like this? on the other sites i use (pacific poker etc) its a simple withdrawel method. im just so pissed off as i wont be getting my money now unless i buy a scanner or fax machine :x feel a bit better telling someone. :wink: anyone got any opinions on this? or suggestions as a way round it? i can confirm i wont be using the site much anymore. the bonuses have to be earnt and take forever to acquire the points. online support takes ages to respond too.
tka

Post by tka »

I won about 40 dollars a while ago and they refused to send a cheque in pounds. They were quite happy to have my deposit. So I ended up with nothing.
Dollars are a joke at the moment anyway so I could maybe afford a Mars Bar or something.

Your local newsagents might have a fax machine you can use for 10p or somethig. Worth a try.
No wonder I drink!
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

thanks for your response ill give it a look, ive also been told to try the post office for a fax machine. might be worth a go :roll:
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

All my local stationary shops send faxes for about 50p, good luck :wink: