Rush Poker on Full Tilt

The Poker forum
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Devilfish has probly made more money playing cash then you
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Aye, but he's a dobber though.

You can also play Rush STTs btw... they're quite good fun on small stakes (and probably big stakes but my baws aren't big enough)
porkman

Post by porkman »

thecannonball89 wrote:Devilfish has probly made more money playing cash then you
Live maybe

But online I don't think so.

Do you really think he's a strong cash FR player?

Ok he's good for TV/tournments but cash???????

Yes I have played against him at the vic a few times.

No he isn't strong. He isn't a player I would fear in cash.

Though he doesn't play much (at all) on the internet - strange how he has his own site??????

Devilfish isn't in the top 1 million online pros cash or tournaments last year. I am in the top million so yep I am better than him
porkman

Post by porkman »

Cardinal Sin wrote:Aye, but he's a dobber though.

You can also play Rush STTs btw... they're quite good fun on small stakes (and probably big stakes but my baws aren't big enough)
They were 135 max players and really juicy (easy)

But now they have no max - so can go on too long.

Not played them since the change.

I played 6 of the 135max ones (11$). Final tabled three times, one of those I won. Told my firend how soft they were ... fired one up, and got knocked out before the end of the first level ... hmmm. So went back to cadh.

They were really soft.

But like I said haven't triend them since they changed on 6/12/10 to the new format - so they may be a bit tougher as you could have a pool of 200+ and far higher blinds to get through before the final table.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

can you choose your own table on full tilt?
quizard

Post by quizard »

Spyder wrote:can you choose your own table on full tilt?
What do you mean? In Rush Poker tables only exist for one hand and are then all reformed with different sets of players for the next hand.
porkman

Post by porkman »

JG wrote:Check my stt profile. Nudgeman. Cryptologic. Sharkscope it. What can't speak can't lie, although I did see a Rainbow Riches £500 state 92% the other day and thought hmmmmm, but then again that does say 'off we go' from time to time and 'cheers' (for all your cash - mugs).

'scope it up, you'll see I am myself a top streaky blooper whooper - fish I ain't. Like I say, there are better than me and worse, but come on, four figure games played, four figure £profit. Am I a fish and that is just 'variance'?

Come on, treat me with a bit more dignity. I'm not some gooner who goes "Section 16s can't be random 'cost they state a target % and as they pay to a % they can't be random". Cut me some slack. I know on line poker is rigged. It's not rigged against everyone mind, some peole get let through the net. Obviously good affiliates do, but they let the odd strong player through the net and their voice is always heard loudest on every poker forum making up names like "rigtards", "tin foil hatters", "conspiracy theorists" etc ect, yeah it's easy for you, you ain't got the doom switch cranked up to the max. Listen, I made that money and it got harder and harder as they just kept cranking up that doom switch and I still kept winning. Hills can only crank up the doom switch so far, but Full Tilt are proper dirty runner runner 2 out 1 out dirty bastard max rig out super fixed top boy mafia scandal smokescreen cheating max doom switch crankajacks.
Stay away you FT affiliate! I got my bad beat stress guy and my God, I needed him on FT. Now tell me it's full of strong bombs who are loose aggressive and I'm just a poor weak tight fish. Go on, tell me that.

This is soooooo stupid.

Yep the sites just choose certain players to lose ... hmmmmmm

You win retarded post of the year award
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Lay down the gauntlet

Heads up.
:c: :s: :d: :h:
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

quizard wrote:What do you mean? In Rush Poker tables only exist for one hand and are then all reformed with different sets of players for the next hand.
on non rush poker on FT poker... can you choose where you sit like on pokerstars or is it auto seating?
discostu

Post by discostu »

porkman wrote:
JG wrote:Cash games are terribly rigged when you are as skillful as me. Basically the site will detect skilled play and bias the cards against you.

Sorry but that is incredibly retarded.

I play Rush every day. I am a winning player. And what you say is completly BS.

The poker sites make too much money from the rake to care who wins or loses.

You aren't good enough to win money at this game.

I won't go into it, but Rush is a much tighter game, even the fish have tighter ranges.

Without a HUD ur dead in the water.

You lose money at Rush because you are BAD at the game.

And since when was Devilfish a good cash player???????

Sorry to say it sir, but you are deluded, and if winning players were then given bad cards explain how the same players win month after month at Rush.

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
My Dad's better than your dad.
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

full tilt isn't rigged.....

http://www.sharkscope.com

dibbla on FTP (all games)

I get tonnes of bad beats but don't go bust as I am now anal about BR management. When you go all in and you lose to a bad beat its crap but you want a person to draw to a few outs as your a massive fav.

[/img]
Attachments
displaygraph_109.png
displaygraph_109.png (11.66 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Elaborate on that Five grand raise if you care to officer.
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

5.5k....went to play a 26 buck plo tournament registered (accidently) for a holdem one. I hate holdem...as its too boring and this was no exception 2200 runers too. So shoved any dencent hand I had 1010 to -AK for an hours or two and had a few double ups. Made a sick call pr to a queezer with a low pocket pair on a kkj board and he flipped q high. Then had an ok run on the final table for 3rd. Lost my final hand all in preflop with 77 to aj. 8 hours later 3rd for 5.5k. First was 12k and a bit gutted as I thought I had an edge over at least one of the players. Had quite a few 1k wins but generally I don't have time to commit 7/8 hours to poker in a day so try and just play some plo cash now.

Made it up to $5/10 but went on some sick variance and ended up having to drop back down to 50/1 -2/4 atm. Will post some results from cash games when I get my omaha tracker back up.

GL :)