Rush Poker on Full Tilt

The Poker forum
quizard

Rush Poker on Full Tilt

Post by quizard »

Rush Poker on Full Tilt

Anyone else tried this? It has just started on Full Tilt Poker this week and it is f**king monstrous.

Basically it is a cash ring game were you are instantly moved to a newly formed table starting a new hand every time you fold (you can instantly fold a hand but the other players cant see you have folded and are long gone until it your turn). So you are just getting a continuous never ending stream of action.

Health warnings would be:

It is highly addictive - this is the poker equivalent of crack cocaine LOL.

If you are a losing player you can spunk money off at an alarming rate.

For f**ks sake keep JG away from it :wink:
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

sounds amazing,not one for multitablers though lol.

Should'nt be long before other sites cotton on .
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

I've always wondered why they call it Full Tilt Poker? Why would you name your product after a negative aspect of the game? You don't see Cirrhosis Cider in the pub.

Why not just call it "Somejestergoingallinwith72offsuitandcatchingrunnerunner" Poker?
JG

Post by JG »

It's an unusual angle, but imagine the potential if you were at a ring game where everyone was on 'full tilt'. That's the only reason I can see.
I usually find myself on full tilt on Full Tilt due to the fact they have the doom switch cranked up extremely high.

Poker Pete edit: :roll: sigh
JG
JG

Post by JG »

JG here.

I am currently on Rush Poker.

Amazing I am typing this

You can fold five hands of junk in as many seconds.

$9.55 up, just starting on the micro tables, best was $12 up, worst $12 down. 2 hours play. Very quick, like it. BLOOP! back to the action.

For f**ks sake keep JG away from it

BLEE!P
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Well here we are about four hours later. I've had to request medical help to be surgically removed from a Rush Poker zone. A doctor applied some poker solvent and I was finally freed. I finished $5 up, what a wonderful waste of time that could have been spent sleeping.

Whose bright idea was it to talk about rush poker? Ffs, keep me away from it. The speed of play is very impressive though. Highly reccccccommmmmm (five ms six ccs?) end it, jump in at the shallow micro table end though I'd say, don't dive in with the sharks.

Was over $20 up at one point, but spunked a lot on a schoolboy error two pair vs his set, oh well. Tiredness and poker I guess.
Strategy please pokerpete.....guessing you'll say supertight....but clues please for this one, assuming it's not.....sigh.......rigged.

Cracking concept really is....oh yeah and HRK might say something rude to this....so I've prepared for that and so here goes.....what you say is what you are....can't say back.....BLOOP!
JG
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Just tried it, 151 hands in half hour :lol: Managed $3 odd profit, it would have been more but I had KK cracked by J 10. Will have a larger session later.
Anyone knows how the FT Points work for this?

Added: As for strategies, I play super tight with the minimum buy in and play a all-in or fold kinda game, but limp with the semi decent hands. If I get a decent stack together I tend to cash out and re-buy in for the minimum again.
quizard

Post by quizard »

I think you get the same as regular games. 1 FTP point for every $ in rake generated by any hand you are involved in whether you make a bet or not.

Happy hour you get double points.

To squeeze the most out of these rapid games you need to be on some sort of rakeback deal. Anyone who hasn't got an FTP account but is thinking of opening one be sure to sign up through an affiliate like:

http://www.thehendonmob.com/full_tilt/ to get the 27% rakeback.
JG

Post by JG »

This is monstrously rigged.

Hand histories coming up, look out for my higher set vs set, he gets quads.

Just got beat by a donkey, I had set of 8s, he goes all in on whim and prayer.

Check this
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Well apologies, I didn't have the box ticked on Full TIlt which saves hand histories. Convenient eh?

Word of mouth, this was the worst hand, losing with a set of 8s to quad 5s was shocking and meeting up with Kh flush vs Ah flush on two occasions over 1200 hands was mean.

However $0.2/$0.50, I buy in at $40 a time. Get to >$80 and cash out and re sit.

I have KK he has AJ.

I raise and it is rerraised, I reraise and am called, all this is with my stack at $78 and he has me covered.

7 3 7 rainbow, so if he has a 7 after all that he's getting paid. Ditto 3s or As, too many hands he can have that will pay me off, so it's a nother aggressive battle and I get him all in.

Turn card ACE.

River didn't save me.

What the hell was he doing though? I was showing supreme strength pre flop and post flop and he went all the way on a whim and a prayer with AJ....did he think I was overplaying AT??!???!

No explanation for this, total shill bot rig out biased fixfest.

I'll contribute a few AA to that thread in the names of rigged poker research now it is ticked.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Unfortunately I cannot continue to play on Full Tilt Poker. It's the biggest sham operation in business. I've got all the hand histories, although 1000 or so hands on their own won't mean much but I've had way more experience with them than that and believe me when I say it IS MOST DEFINITELY RIGGED. One more chance and they blew it, absolute cheaters.

The software is compensated. The ideal is that EVERYONE pays the SAME rake. It's basically a fruit machine. Get too smart and you'll be herded back in. It's an absolute joke. Strangely enough the three times when I was all in behind pre flop, I outdrew my opponent twice. However I was due a win, absolute gash, completely rigged.

You'd have to be barmy not to notice it to be honest. I think they're linked with Mansion aren't they mr lugsy? You've always said they're wrong 'uns.
Well fronted by those two puppets who 'run' the 2+2 forums, it's a MOB operation I tell you, 1960s Vegas still reigns supreme, it's dodgy as hell.

The idea is if you're a losing player after rake, you'll be given a helping hand. A winning player and you'll be reigned in.

Pockets are dealt at random, it's the deal that is rigged.

I'd say on Full Tilt that if you have AA and you're winning too much, the chances of being outdrawn are 50% more than they should be in any given hand.

I keep hearing all these excuses, people battling on like you've murdered their mother when you say on line poker is rigged. It is rigged, I know it, I can feel it in my bones, I'm not a stupid man I've got A levels, a degree, a part share in two business. I've got a higher than average IQ, a wonderful girlfriend who supports my addicitive personality.

I really feel like I am going mad. I've trawled the poker forums and the only other peiople proclaiming it is rigged are very much by and large delusional fools who cannot string a coherent sentence together. Needless to say they are shot down in flames by the coherent puppets who front these sham operations. Needless to say they fit their 'rigtard' and 'tin foil hatter' descriptions.

As God is my witness and I'm a bloomin' athiest so I don't know why I'm saying that, comedy value maybe, but as God is my witness I swear to you FULL TILT POKER IS AN OUT AND OUT CON. I am convinced. You've seen my chart on Hills, several thousand games.
I've read Brunson, Harrington, Hanson, Negreanau or whatever his name is. I even read about ZEN and the art of poker, I just can't spend any time on a ZEN like approach, it's so unfair and unjust.

Hills is a bit cheeky, but at least you can steadily climb above the bias, FULL TILT IS A BLATANT PISS TAKE. Absolute robdogs.

Ok, so I also believe Buddylove is employed by IGT to make those videos, but I'm half joking half believeing on that one. Well 9/11 and the moon landings and the NWO etc etc blah blah, Christ knows, I'll just stick with convention for now. I'm not a rocket scientist or a bulding's engineer. I've no idea of the stresses and forces involved. As the NWO que sera sera, pragmatism rules. The trouble with politics is it pales into insignificance to the price of scampi fries in some pubs these days. Don't tell me that's linked to the chancellor and politics, it's not. Just go away.

No doubt Poker Pete will be along to sigh at this, well very well, sigh away, perhaps you're on a much fairer poker site. Hills seems positively radiant and non stinky compared to Full Tilt. I've 'scoped up some people and they seem to win from the tournaments. It's the same people who win on Party Times. They're on the big streak. It'll turn around. Exception is the pros, who they do fair deals to and to the other people on the same table.

These things are controlled by The Mob, mark my words. Mark my words. You play at your own peril. Ak vs AJ is only what? 73/27 for the Ak? Well on Full Tilt on my setting it's more like 45/55 for the AK. Joke, absolute joke. Ditto AK vs 4/5, I'm doomed it's like 40/60 for the AK to win, just guesstimates.

Anyway, no more late nights, I'm straight out on a run now, but just thought I'd share that one with you. I have ALL my hand histories from the past two days and they're in .txt form. I can go through them or email them to people. For all in situations pre river, you'll see me suck out with Aj vs Ak and 88s vs 99s, you'll see me get sucked out way more times, usually it's fatal.

I'M GETTING MY CHIPS IN AHEAD, but when opponents have the winning bias, I can't overcome that.

I'm 99.5% sure it's rigged in some way. If only I could ask a greater force, seriously I'd pay £1000 if I knew the answer would be true.
I'd ask is on line poker rigged and then the other 0.5% of me would know for sure, I'd happily pay £1000 for that. Nothing I could do, if it comes back....YES MY SON FULL TILT POKER IS RIGGED, but at least I'd know I wasn't the victim of horrendously bad luck or an awful player and not realising it. I did make some gash calls, but that was partly die to incredulity of some of the cards. Amazing how super tight players can suddenly commit everything to a 33% flush draw when not getting near odds. It's a joke.

Anyway there we go, make of this what you will, maybe there are some totally fair sites out there.
What a joke though, what a joke, absolute cheating rob dogs.
JG
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

sigh
porkman

Post by porkman »

Rigged????

Hmmmm.

I 4 table 100NL Rush

And have done for almost a year.

Check your HH after 100k+ hands you will see your expected EV will be around where it should be.

I believe only bad players complain about it being rigged.

And a bad player will lose fast in Rush, as you paly more hands in the time.

So yawn to the 'it's rigged BS'
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

without wanting to insult you whatsoever, is there any chance that you are just "not very good at poker"
porkman

Post by porkman »

JG wrote:Cash games are terribly rigged when you are as skillful as me. Basically the site will detect skilled play and bias the cards against you.

Sorry but that is incredibly retarded.

I play Rush every day. I am a winning player. And what you say is completly BS.

The poker sites make too much money from the rake to care who wins or loses.

You aren't good enough to win money at this game.

I won't go into it, but Rush is a much tighter game, even the fish have tighter ranges.

Without a HUD ur dead in the water.

You lose money at Rush because you are BAD at the game.

And since when was Devilfish a good cash player???????

Sorry to say it sir, but you are deluded, and if winning players were then given bad cards explain how the same players win month after month at Rush.

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool