World poker tour (500 machine)

The Poker forum
ob

World poker tour (500 machine)

Post by ob »

Sick win on one of these today, basically you have to gamble upto £30, then you play hold em game where u have to select one of 3 hold em hands, and you win based on a multiplier for each hand. Anyhow the hands are:

2,8 off 2,Q suited and KK

Was feeling frisky and was about a ton into it having gone to this place for an entirely different machine to find they didn't have them and I thought fuck it, I'll do the £30 on the 2,8 with the *10.5 multiplier!

Only came in , 8 5 7 2 9 on the board to give the 2 pairs..... and a £300+ win

Sick beat for the kings, but for once I'm on the winning side of the bad beats :)
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

if you play this enough, you will realise its card control will fuck you over and over..

if you get jokers and also get to the £30exchange you get extra money for each joker..

it will sometimes give the highest hand on the deck.. if it does this, bet everything for usually a 30x ish multiplier

its a good machine, if its gambling to the £30 it'll usually give between £80 - £400

hardly ever get the jp,

if it gives £30 and gambles up again, try and take something, then if you get shit numbers collect the win...

theres a few other bits and bobs on it, and it works completely different to the version in the bookies...
ob

Post by ob »

Spyder wrote:if you play this enough, you will realise its card control will fuck you over and over..

if you get jokers and also get to the £30exchange you get extra money for each joker..

it will sometimes give the highest hand on the deck.. if it does this, bet everything for usually a 30x ish multiplier

its a good machine, if its gambling to the £30 it'll usually give between £80 - £400

hardly ever get the jp,

if it gives £30 and gambles up again, try and take something, then if you get shit numbers collect the win...

theres a few other bits and bobs on it, and it works completely different to the version in the bookies...
To be fair I've played this game loads, I've had the jp loads, I've also had my fair share of big losses when its been gambling to £30 to start.

Most of them now use the find the queen for the gamble to £30 not the hilo gamble, it makes the £30 alot easier to get. Although £30 is the most you can start the game with.

I used to just row the favorite hands and try and force the £500 that way, which was succesful in places, and unsuccesful other times.....

Amusing enough game, certainly long term up on them, although its got its nasty side, which anyone who has had £1K+ sessions on it will know. Hadn't played one for ages, but as I said went in hoping to find something else, and having drove all that way and seeing one of those pokers in a bingo, I figured, grannies surely have never got anything big out of this!