Recommendations

The Poker forum
bigv038

Recommendations

Post by bigv038 »

Could do with a poker site change, I need a change of scenery can anyone recommend a good site? One with good banking as I don't wanna have to send my passport just to cash out any winnings I might make. Preferrably with a good first deposit bonus which doesn't take an age to work towards! If there's a decent referral bonus then thats a bonus for you!

Also does anyone play the 3D poker sites? I've tried PKR and Laddies but think I prefer the old fashioned flat tables!

Cheers V
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I found Paddy Power (iPoker Software) the most beneficial. You can have three months on the beginners tables also.
Roulette free since December 2011.
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

can't beat poker stars for me.

not really any sign up bonuses, but by far the biggest poolof players. join a STT and it's off in seconds, join a cash waiting list and you'll be seated in a few minutes.

Even the 180 seat STTs go every 15 mins or so.

banking is excellent too
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i'm with pete ,also party poker have just revamped their site,now i've only ever made 2 small deposits with them ,but they have given me free money on at least 6 occaisions,as with pokerstars games start extremely quickly.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

What's the quality of play like on Pokerstars ?
Roulette free since December 2011.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

from noob ,all the way to the top h2, 6 dollar 45 man turbo games are quite easy to cash out in and last less than an hour.
Pheature

Post by Pheature »

did not see Fulltilt poker mentioned.
Name: Fullyloaded1 a nice profit made in a few months from a 50dollar deposit.

Personaly i'd play on any table regardles of the graphics just aslong as im raking it in.

http://www.sharkscope.com .. pay for this and it's unbeliveable what it can do for you...
it shows u the best offers around the web.

People actully play low limits just to get the bouns up and then withdrawl there money with a nice profit...