prize is right

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
jackpot777

prize is right

Post by jackpot777 »

brand new red popped up in spoons. looks weird ! played it, 25in 100 top. sweeeeeeeeet ! :D
Scott

Post by Scott »

Is this the HLS clone i've heard about? Any chance of a pic Gambo?
Cobwebs 👆
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

I've seen one of these, but only at a quick glimpse when collecting an IOU in a rush. Didn't play it.

It has cash values up the left as usual. I think nudges up the right. The most noticeable thing is that it has a HUGE wheel coming out of the top section machine with values on it. Like a BMX wheel protruding through where the features are on HLS, perpendicular to the win line.

I do remember noticing that one of the values on the wheel was £80(?).
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Roulette free since December 2011.
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

No, the wheel is half inside the machine and half outside. It comes out of the glass, and it's on profile. Like somebody threw a frisby into the glass and it got stuck half in - this explaining is not going well.

Remember the big wheel on Brucies Price is Right? when you suceeded in a task you got to spin it, it had values on the rim? It's a mock up of that sticking out of the top half of the machine.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Extreme Eddie wrote:Is this the HLS clone i've heard about? Any chance of a pic Gambo?
Not seen anything yet mate, will keep looking though
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
jackpot777

Re: .

Post by jackpot777 »

milk monitor wrote:No, the wheel is half inside the machine and half outside. It comes out of the glass, and it's on profile. Like somebody threw a frisby into the glass and it got stuck half in - this explaining is not going well.

Remember the big wheel on Brucies Price is Right? when you suceeded in a task you got to spin it, it had values on the rim? It's a mock up of that sticking out of the top half of the machine.
yep thats right mate. looks weird and good lol
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's called the price is right, and is taken from the TV show on ITV that brucie used to host. You get plinko discs instead of arrows like HLS etc, and getting 3 in view drops them down into slots which correspond to the usuals (mega start/skilll mystery/life etc).

It's virtually the same as HLS in every way, i never took the wheel in the middle so don't know what it does. Got a £100 top so i assume it plays the same and won't go over that amount like Indy and HLS. Plays the same, but it gambled past £10 a few times up to £25 and £35 and iddn't go in when you'd expect a HLS to virutally every time. Definitely another good machine though, your well in if one shows up. 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
jackpot777

Post by jackpot777 »

Mattb wrote:It's called the price is right, and is taken from the TV show on ITV that brucie used to host. You get plinko discs instead of arrows like HLS etc, and getting 3 in view drops them down into slots which correspond to the usuals (mega start/skilll mystery/life etc).

It's virtually the same as HLS in every way, i never took the wheel in the middle so don't know what it does. Got a £100 top so i assume it plays the same and won't go over that amount like Indy and HLS. Plays the same, but it gambled past £10 a few times up to £25 and £35 and iddn't go in when you'd expect a HLS to virutally every time. Definitely another good machine though, your well in if one shows up. 8)
yes mate. looks good lol
autonudge

Post by autonudge »

got one in my local poons but since ive not played a hls silver i dont think ill be playing this.
bowie

Post by bowie »

Take a picture.
chapman

Post by chapman »

have two of theses in my area, the wheel is shit tbh it just multiplies whatever your price is. eg you have price at 50p you hit 35 on the wheel its 17 quid but always kills you , if u exceed one hundred you lose i just prefer going straight up the cash stack
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Mattb wrote:It's called the price is right, and is taken from the TV show on ITV that brucie used to host. You get plinko discs instead of arrows like HLS etc, and getting 3 in view drops them down into slots which correspond to the usuals (mega start/skilll mystery/life etc).

I have just found one of these
The cash stack however only goes up to £20 then the top has amounts like that new Vegas one

It was full so took it on, it cost £12 and did a £70 top
Did a roll in too but lost on the board
Looks ok and in a good location so happy days