Reds refill keys

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
mattrick

Reds refill keys

Post by mattrick »

Hi, just got myself a refill key and have got a guide showing what to press on all the manufacturers machines but there is nothing there for Reds, is it the same as Barcrest??
neil222

Post by neil222 »

the guide is quite old, on most machines in pubs you will insert key and it will just give you 1 bit of information, which is the hopper balance.
so it will show 10x125 which means the machine is 10 short of being full or 75x125 which indicates 75 short of full so you wouldnt play it. hope this helps
fat fat fat i tell you
Slug For A Butt

Post by Slug For A Butt »

Got Top Giza in my local, and long story short, the landlord has a key too so he can change the volume and guff like that. Anyway, we were playing with the key the other day, and you can see hopper balance, last win, last saved win etc. Was pretty much the same on Pink Panther next to it too.
And it is just me or does anyone else think it's nasty that a landlord gets a key that he will bar you for having? Especially when most landlords I know play the machines... :shock:
Matty

Post by Matty »

Yeah why should i landlord have a key :roll: its crazy why the fuck why why why why!
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Slug For A Butt

Post by Slug For A Butt »

He gets one to change the volume... :roll:
But we both know he likes to play them too, and so he's got the advantage that he bars others for having.
Life's kind of quirky like that isn't it?
Just think, midnight and the pubs just emptying. Half an hour later you turn the machine back on and check the hopper. And all with a complete ring of confidence because you are alone.
Sounds nice to me. :x
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

yep...

thats true, i do it all of the time,

i also key the machines in every pub i visit with permission from mates who work there... i keep a note in my mind of which machines are taking and which have been battered... then i work out my round from that...

if you are getting caught using a key, then you are using it wrong!!!

after hours gambling is funny..... watching someone sweating at 11:30 casue they are 120 down on a red.... £20 in after work and the 75roll comes every time... then in ther morning they come and fill it back up and a day later another 75 is mine....

i like to think of it as "EXTREME SHARKING" its like a sport to me...

seriously....

you have a key and you use it to your advantage (as much of an advantage as you can)

i have one and i use it the the best of my advantage too..

just my way is more effective

and yours sucks!
led

Post by led »

Yeh but it's also funny when you order a pint and the barman says "I wouldn't play that machine as someone just won a heap off that half an hour ago" and you know he's lying as he wants to get 75 after hours and has been sharking it all night and you go up and get the 75 top.
All part of the game I suppose :roll:
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

aha, but i dont do that part....

i also tell people who look like they need to know (in arcades or whatever) if the machine they are playing has paid out or not

if i walk into an arcade and start playing a machine, its because i want to make money... i can normally tell within a few quid what stage the machine is at (if i know it well)

somone just wanting £10 of enjoyment from a machine should be able to have £10 of enjoyment... not £10 of wasted money through a top giza thats just done its nuts... £30 board block anyone??? so i tell them

ive stopped pointing out IM's though on machines... lol if they dont know it then its their fault
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I agree Spyder. Bit off topic here....

I saw some bloke playing a Thunderbirds about 4 years ago. It did the super feature on him (if no-one has seen it, its so bloody obvious, klaxons and flashing lights etc) and he collected £3 and left! :shock: I of course jumped straight on, and got the super feature straight after. Gave me a £30 red notes, and a £5 board after. No roll then, but a good £30 profit from someone elses stupidity.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

Thanks for the advice guys :D I used the key last night when i went out with the missus for a few beers.

1st machine - X Rated £55 from full - left well alone.

2nd machine - Jackpots that rock and roll £104!!! from full - left well alone

3rd machine - Barcrest YDD £60 from full - left well alone.

So without the key i may have tried £5-£10 on each one to see how it was playing and if it was full so the key probably saved me a few quid!!

Only problem is that i really fancied a bit of a fruity sesh and didnt actually end up playing any :roll:
mashman

Post by mashman »

mattrick wrote:Thanks for the advice guys :D I used the key last night when i went out with the missus for a few beers.

1st machine - X Rated £55 from full - left well alone.

2nd machine - Jackpots that rock and roll £104!!! from full - left well alone

3rd machine - Barcrest YDD £60 from full - left well alone.

So without the key i may have tried £5-£10 on each one to see how it was playing and if it was full so the key probably saved me a few quid!!

Only problem is that i really fancied a bit of a fruity sesh and didnt actually end up playing any :roll:
That dont mean shit tho to be fair

Play machines by board values/playing well not by how much is in them....
A fool and his money are easily parted