Cash Or Bust £70

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Scott

Post by Scott »

bowie wrote:I force this out of pure boredom now, not lost yet, had nearly 300 out of one yesterday, crazy!

Thats huge, break it down if you don't mind?
Cobwebs 👆
bowie

Post by bowie »

Went in the afternoon and some guy was pumping it and collecting features/recycling, finally came off it and i went on and topped out after about 30 in, left it then as him and his mates were taking an unhealthy interest in my pocket of coins.

Back in later on and got a flat after about twenty, another thirty in and get a 105.

Exagerating on the nearly 300, but 245 is better than a kick in the balls.

The machines in this gaff get loads of action, the double Monopoly was 40 ready first board, still cost nearly forty quid for a flat MS with fuck all afters.
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

bowie wrote:Went in the afternoon and some guy was pumping it and collecting features/recycling, finally came off it and i went on and topped out after about 30 in, left it then as him and his mates were taking an unhealthy interest in my pocket of coins.

Back in later on and got a flat after about twenty, another thirty in and get a 105.

The machines in this gaff get loads of action, the double Monopoly was 40 ready first board, still cost nearly forty quid for a flat MS with fuck all afters.
I must have been, i had a top in the morning!
bowie

Post by bowie »

Saturday or Sunday? I had two out it on Friday.
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

bowie wrote:Went in the afternoon and some guy was pumping it and collecting features/recycling, finally came off it and i went on and topped out after about 30 in, left it then as him and his mates were taking an unhealthy interest in my pocket of coins.

Gotta make the most of it, that machine in that part of the pub gets changed every 6 weeks or so.Crazy ammount of different machines swapped over of late.
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

bowie wrote:Saturday or Sunday? I had two out it on Friday.
Saturday
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

Harry, Bowie and Craigdag you all play the same area?
bowie

Post by bowie »

All from Fife. I'm the only one in Dunfermline though.
bowie

Post by bowie »

harry13.50 wrote:

Gotta make the most of it, that machine in that part of the pub gets changed every 6 weeks or so.Crazy ammount of different machines swapped over of late.
Unfortunately you might me right, can't see how it's making any money, hopefully it's taking fuck loads in the bottom, i'm mates with the GM so might have a nosey about the machine takings next collection day.
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

shadmun wrote:Harry, Bowie and Craigdag you all play the same area?
Almost. Dunfermline is worth travelling to the majority of the time.
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Is that near you liam?
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

get on guitar hero metallica!
:lol:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

had a top do £90? other day was on gamestec
TRAPPED!
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

bowie wrote:
harry13.50 wrote:

Unfortunately you might me right, can't see how it's making any money, hopefully it's taking fuck loads in the bottom, i'm mates with the GM so might have a nosey about the machine takings next collection day.
As long as its making the standard £350-£400 per fortnight Belhaven target.Still no noteys in there though.
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

Martal~Wombat wrote:
get on guitar hero metallica!
:lol:
:lol: PLAY WITH EVERYTHING!!!!!!!