HI LOW SILVER £70

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Played 70 HLS tonight.
£4 cash stack, £6.50 in the cash pot and the board had 4 reds.
Skill stop, I landed on Multi Add.

It gave me 2 horse shoes for a £70 top. Kinda random being that it had no signs of going anywhere.
Anyone else had this?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Extreme Eddie wrote:Note Shoot or Note Shooter was the JP feature on Each Way Nudger IIRC, anyway has anyone managed to win the gamble from £25 to £50 on HLS? i don't think the £10 block on £70 is quite as stubborn as the £35 version, but i've got to £25 now several times and never won the gamble to £50, although if its up this high you ain't usually got far to go.
Yeahb other day higher than a 3 to 11 on 50.............yup you guessed it lose!To top it olff had right audience as well.Half the pub
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've actually got past the £25 a few times now, just found it unbeatable a while back, these are going missing left right and centre for me, all replaced with beards :x :x :x :x
Cobwebs 👆
ming

Post by ming »

i had a full view of apples roll in to hi lo all the way to the top for a flat 70
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

had £10 roll in with 1st exchange at £35. It gambled to £35, rolled a 1 on board so went higher then lower for a £90 top.
High spin in wins seem very good.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

discostu wrote:That barcrest that could nudge up and down(completely forgotten the name doh). It was the first 15er to have a mega streak type thing above JP. Invincible was 1s and 12s and every bonus was no lose iirc.
I can remember the first £4.80 JP machine (tokens) that had a mega streak above the JP - I think it was called halloween by project. Kind of like a 7 Heaven, but with features and cash.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I had one that looked dead yesterday and just as I was about to walk I had 2 extra lives and it gave me skill bonus for the 3rd. Was well surprised.

Also had a mad STC. Gambled up from £2 in for a flat then did the roll in board which I gambled to £50 and collected. Unbelievable.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

had a hi lo yesterday , 40 for flat 70 , next credit 2quids worth of apple's droped in , gamble to 4quid bullet , got megastreak for 70 sweeeeet . 100 prof. nice.
Little discipline = BIG issue

Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

That apple roll-in board seems to be the sign! Had that loads of times now. Can't and won't, complain! ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Scott

Post by Scott »

I cannot get a decent after result on a HLS to save my life, played no end and still waiting, surely the law of averages says i have to get it soon.
Cobwebs 👆
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Indy seems to be the one more likely to do the roll-in. I'd say that I've had it twice as much on an Indy as on a HLS. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Apple roll in is a sign? Fuck.
Had an ARB and got skill stop, landed on feature for £100 top.

Next spin it rolls in 4X apples.
See the future to £10.
Exchange wasn't till £50, so I collected the tenner and left it...

Was still £100 up, so I wasn't fussed.
JG

Post by JG »

I've had a few of that type of board on Indys, just seems to be a normal £10 board. Like today had £100 top, very next woopla cherries roll in. Toggle in middle, would it turn red? No. Two arks? Third? No. Just pot luck, you can still be gifted a £70 board, but it's not guaranteed just because it's y'know.
Or you can get an unblocked board, but just get unlucky etc
ob

Post by ob »

Indy seems alot harsher for repeating than hi, ie for 100 rather than 70, have one that just won't budge, 15 tops in a row have done 70, over the weeks of course lol.... probably co-incedence to be fair, but those 70's just AINT A FITTING END to his life's pursuits :P
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

hilo 2day,70 top,next spin 50p win,bullet at 1.50,dead 1st hit
i got more routes than loreal