HI LOW SILVER £70

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
jackpot777

HI LOW SILVER £70

Post by jackpot777 »

old man playin in spoons, he put loads in, playin £1 a go, he got £50 roll in. on a 10. he collected it.

eh ??

why it do £50 jackpot symbols roll in ???
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

If you look up the cash stack, the 'Red' symbols (that we assume are JP, because they used to be ;) ) are only worth £50. You then have to gamble further to the top of the stack for the minimum £70. I can't remember the last time I 'stacked out' a HLS, if I ever did! Always via another route for the top this one.

Although as you say it rolled in the symbols, I'm 99.99999999998% sure that the gamble to the top would've won. ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

I must be the unluckiest person in the world then Matt - I lost on a 2 after a spin in £50

Especially as you made it a two in a billion billion chance!! (I think - two many 9's)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yowsers! Did it go up soon after?*

*Disclaimer: The reason I didn't put 100% as I guessed someone would've bombed out on it. :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Yowsers! Did it go up soon after?*

*Disclaimer: The reason I didn't put 100% as I guessed someone would've bombed out on it. :(
It cost me a masively expensive extra £2 - i could live with that. Did surprise me when it span the 1 tho.....

BTW nice judgement in not making it 100% :) :)
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Its is very annoying when it doesn't win the gamble between the 50 and top. However i have never and i mean never had a double stitch at 50 when having an extra wifey.
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Got my first top today on this, £105. Lovely jubbley.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

A trivia question (which I'm not sure of the answer to).

Name the first machine where you couldn't win the top prize with the highest reel win?
AMK

Post by AMK »

Christ yes. Its an ace machine. A car themed one you had to get to the end of trail and even then it wasn't a guaranteed pot.
AMK

Post by AMK »

Does granslam count?? ;)
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Erm.... don't know and ... don't know.

To be honest it was a pretty ill thought out question - the sort which I usually wheel out in the Phoenix forum.

I remember that car one... it was pretty gash although I'm pretty sure you could get the jackpot off the reels.

As for Grandslam - no idea how old it is, so I'm looking for an AWP.

(although given that I don't know my arse from my elbow, this could well turn into a "what machine am I thinking of" question rather than any sort of genuine test of knowledge).
discostu

Post by discostu »

That barcrest that could nudge up and down(completely forgotten the name doh). It was the first 15er to have a mega streak type thing above JP. Invincible was 1s and 12s and every bonus was no lose iirc.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Oh right. I was thinking of JPM's Impulse, although it's not beyond the realms of possibility that I'm talking out my arse.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

discostu wrote:That barcrest that could nudge up and down(completely forgotten the name doh). It was the first 15er to have a mega streak type thing above JP. Invincible was 1s and 12s and every bonus was no lose iirc.
Each-Way Nudger, I think?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Scott

Post by Scott »

Note Shoot or Note Shooter was the JP feature on Each Way Nudger IIRC, anyway has anyone managed to win the gamble from £25 to £50 on HLS? i don't think the £10 block on £70 is quite as stubborn as the £35 version, but i've got to £25 now several times and never won the gamble to £50, although if its up this high you ain't usually got far to go.