Playing on 50p or £1 (£70JP)

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Matt Vinyl

Playing on 50p or £1 (£70JP)

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Afternoon all. What are your thoughts on playing Reds on 50p versus playing them on £1? I can only comment mildly, as I've only played 1 - although this coming Friday, I'm expecting to tackle a few more.

Playing on 50p a play, could they not be treated pretty much 'the same' as they were on £35jp? As in, 'generally' you'd get £70 at least out of a 'playing' Red - be it from consecutive flat £35s, a straight £35/£35 top or a £35/£35/£35 top.

Any experiences? I'm really not relishing playing on a £1 a go and wanted to put feelers out for whether or not you get a decent play on 50p a pop. Come the day I'll probably whack it onto £1 a go as, well, it's always felt wrong playing a Red on anything other than the top available stake! :)

As for my 1 experience, I had a couple of red 'Toggles' off of a £70 STC playing on 50p a go which gave £17 in total off of a few quid.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Only 1 experience myself on a £70 Red. Indy skulls.
Played £1 stake which gave X4 numbers (Does 50p stake still give X4?? I aren't sure) Also when I got on nudges I got extra bonuses straight away, usually respin,no/lose.
Now it gave 2 boards out of about 8 with say 75% features red, but out of all them boards I only got past £4 once and died at £5. But the double or quits thing on safe cash went to £8 twice.
Then got a board 9 nudges, £3 win on with Extra life/no/lose/Activate safe cash all at the start.
gambled from £3 to £4 with no/lose then gambled to £5 no problem, took my extra life off me going from £5 to £7 but then let me upto £7 plus filled all 4 colour gems, Super bonus gave Toggle climb which went upto £25 no problem but the £25-£50 was like your normal £5-£7 toggle climb feature.
Stopped on £25 on a 4 for £50 and it gave it, lower than a 10 for the top which went £105.

That's exactly how it happened so take from that what you will but I just never really got a feel of any progression before it shot up other than those 2 pretty red boards.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

maybe possible to get 140 or 210 if playin on £1 stake. i only play them on 50p stake atm
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

well if you dont know then more fool you
justice For The 96
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

anfield road wrote:well if you dont know then more fool you
u talkin to me ???
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

No just to the topic name nobody in particular
justice For The 96
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Anfield Road is all seeing, all knowing, hes my hero!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Anfield - what are you on about? It's a perfectly legitimate question? Did you go around playing dials on 50p a go? :lol: :roll: :roll: :lol:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Nothing but £1 a go for me.....
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I'm guessing that'll be the same for me... ;) Just wondered if anyone had any experiences on 50p that meant it was worthwhile? ;)
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Mattb wrote:Nothing but £1 a go for me.....
Matt change it to 50p its alot better - What will a £ get you that 50p does not? except alot less goes at getting it?
justice For The 96
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

anfield road wrote:
Matt change it to 50p its alot better - What will a £ get you that 50p does not? except alot less goes at getting it?
An extra 20 mins or so per unit, time is money in your line of work.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

gambogaz1 wrote:
anfield road wrote:
An extra 20 mins or so per unit, time is money in your line of work.
lol ok then!! £1 a go it is then!
justice For The 96
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

lol I knew you'd see sense!! :wink:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Anfield - are you being serious mate? (Not a sarcastic question!) Time isn't money for me (when it comes to playing) anymore, but gives me more time to enjoy my beer, etc. lol

Do you agree with my opening point that 50p play will still get you a £70, the same way that a redding £35er would go for at least £70 on 50p play? Also, the percentages appear slightly higher on the £70ers...