Mega Spin?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Stopnstep

Mega Spin?

Post by Stopnstep »

Was just wondering what peoples views are on the games that have this on, Jackpot Gems, Pulsation, Holy Moley etc.

Do you prefer to play on Mega Spin at all times like myself or Mega Spin until showing then revert to normal spins?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Mega spin until showing. Can't get skillstop off the mega spins, so i just buzz it up using that. It's a good little addition though. I never use super spins....whats the point! At least if you get a number on mega you get a bonus or get in!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah i agree with you matt! The mega spin is good to get the m/c buzzing. You can then change it back to 'normal' spin to get skillstop as you can't get it on super/mega :x
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

also it wont do be-a-devil from the boards if you play on super or mega
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

i agree, though always end up chasing it with mega spins lol.

find it also spins you in wins on mega, which is not bad.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I always have a sly chuckle when you get a bonus on Mega Spins and you're praying for it to give you something like 'Numbers in View'... ;)

Agree though, get it buzzing then revert to normal play to bring SS and NR into play...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

had a thought last night about this.

i was thinking does playing on MS by any chance decrease board values when you do actually take them/

its just if your ploughing cash through on this setting but hardly actually "playing" the machine and attempting to take and gamble things does this affect its mood

its prob a stupid comment to make but it just made me wonder that yes playing normally will take AGES but at least you are somewhat interacting with it.

only played machines with this twice and luckily were both red from the off and no need for MS but at least if you are playing some of it through then you have a clue of where you stand.

do people reverse off the boards if they are not showing reds?

any views?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Nope, won't change a thing. :D

The amount of plays against the amount gone out will stay the same as if you played it normally. Probably just a psychological thing to be honest. It probably feels like you are being cheated somewhat as the credits just fly past on MS.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
fruitofthegods

Post by fruitofthegods »

the pre game gamble shouldnt effect the way it plays.

if it does then its illegal.

i suspect it is.