Most Bizarre/Lucky CLOT win?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

MrRed wrote: I take it you collect the £35 on these if you have already had a top?
No! Cos Im usually 150+ in !!!!!!!!!!!!
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
JG

Post by JG »

I'm not a fan of CLOT and would rate Al Murray as better than CLOT, although apart from a handful of boards in pubs, I only really play it in Showboat, where I guess the 88% payout may make the game perkier.

Fair enough I've never had more than £50ish from the Mega, but it's also alot easier to pick up £15 boards on Murray than Coppa, unless you're superman and steal £15 from red fast cashes on CLOT whilst Ady plays the winstopper. I think there's a Murray or an Oche where that stopper used to be now. Also a S+D now, not usually worth it, better hits.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

As if I haven't said this, had a board on a CLOT about 2 weeks ago, first board 15 reel picker on an 11, slow down bonus, 12, collected 35...next board red fast cash, had it...hit 25 :) ...yeah I know, was probably in again, but also could have died at 25, took 327 pound for a 70 top, follwed by green hiddens which skip off stop n step so was pretty happy, my best fast cash on a red!
Unbelievable Jeff
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

not a bad shot that? £25 on such a machine with such a shit reputation..

i think you did the right thing, it might have had another jp in, maybe if you'd gone for the top instead of collecting the first pot it might have done a nice run, but you got £60 which isnt bad at all

im assuming when you took the red FC it was quite low down on the cash side?

if you hadnt collected the feature, you probably would have ended up putting the £35 back in to see about 2 or 3 more shit boards
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

it was first feature shot, had some shit results on this where u get a flat and then next board is up to 15,25 yet not in, and just takes the piss...would have taken it on usually though, just didnt fancy it
Unbelievable Jeff
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

i dont see why anyone would want to play these,you can quite easily lose a days profit and then some on these bags of shite,that £5 block is ridiculous,i mean how can you be 200+ into a machine brut forcing it and yet still wont go past it.........i dont class them as reds
i got more routes than loreal
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

brut forcing it
Probably because you were pouring Delboys' aftershave down the money slot... ;)

I've never seen a CLOT, let alone play one, but I think I would definitely have to carefully consider whether to play it or not, based on many of the views on here.

Played 2xCOBs though and had reasonable results both times on those... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

You never seen a CLOT?

Well u must have had a few extra night outs / bought a few more clothes that the rest of us with that extra cash then :wink:
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I've never seen a CLOT, let alone play one, but I think I would definitely have to carefully consider whether to play it or not, based on many of the views on here.
It's one of those strange things, Matt - you walk up to it and think, hey - a Red! But then you play it and it's not even slightly entertaining, and for some reason it just doesn't seem to respond to pressure (ie. throwing hundreds of quid into it).

It really isn't anything special.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I think I'll definitely leave it be then. Nothing worse than getting 'well in' to a non-responsive Red... The initial 'delight' of seeing that give-away casing is soon removed... :(

There's a distinct lack of Reds around my way. :( I had possibly one of the best routes about 3/4 years ago, whereby there were a few of each of the following: Snailblazer, DNA, X-Rated, Top Giza. Now I've got a dodgy Vortex (coin-mech fecked, never filled-up) and a COB which is tediously out of the way. There's also a 'Mummy', but I don't get overly excited about that, as I'm sure none of us do...
mooster

Post by mooster »

Old thread alert... played one of these today at a station on my travels - wish I'd played it straight away instead of wasting a chunk in the Big Reds next to it.

Must've only been £5 in, up to £10 on the cash stack - super bonus gives Fast Skill - hit Coppa Load Of This which goes for £70. To be expected on a 74% payout... No real afters, a £7 win for about the same in! (£70 JP by the way - no 25p stake, only 50p/£1, was playing 50p Mega Spins)
mooster

Post by mooster »

Was playing this in passing today for a quick few quid, nothing too serious... offered red hiddens so took the knockout feature as the reel was on 11 for £15... would any of the other features been more? Was tempted to take super series but I know it likes to be an arse sometimes.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I'd never go for Super Series on any Red mate - that, along with the 'cash-scroll' type features are usually the two it gives you if it doesn't want to deliver.

Can't remember the hiddens on this one (I did see one in the end, on £70, which was not a bad machine compared to stories surrounding the £35!)
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

mooster wrote:Was playing this in passing today for a quick few quid, nothing too serious... offered red hiddens so took the knockout feature as the reel was on 11 for £15... would any of the other features been more? Was tempted to take super series but I know it likes to be an arse sometimes.
stop and step would have been £25, theres a 1 step delay/slip on it though
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah SnS is better. Doesn't change anything that these can be horrendous most of the time, the £10 block can last anything from £20 to £100. Only safe if past immediately usually!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"