53%
Yes - Unless on a £10er a board suck!
38%
No!
9%

Total votes: 32

mjd

Post by mjd »

I think Dragon Drop is growing on me a bit.. Seems to play a little more generously than I expected...

ok i will tell the truth, I havent seen a 1st go death for about a week! lol
boom
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

reds definately the best if full and you know what u are doing £50-£90 can be accumulated easily hear about so many people forcing reds
why take the risk your profit is better by taking red features regularly and building the bank remember on some reds the jp or top comes at the end of the streak
had this a few times on top giza, take two, x rated
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

i reckon x-rated is the best all time red- the mtrs lasted so long and some r still about and also u have the fact that u can still take 80 quid or more everytime u play it. had my 4 10quid repeats the other day follwed by 50 off the top. so good to play u know when its going to go!

narcrest should just give up with the bfu ect and just keep viu and srm and all the reds! easy! easy!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

n1cky70 wrote:.. narcrest should just give up with the bfu ect and ..
Narcrest? They make fruit machines for pirates nowadays? :lol:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Narcrest? They make fruit machines for pirates nowadays?
ROFL!!!

Good to see some different opinions here!

Played X-Rate in the local Nobles and got £25 off the top, then next board, all exchanges were red (always a good sign! :) ) £75 off the top! About £18 initial outlay...

I fell over a bit on DNA this week, lost about £30 :(

Made it back pretty much on PTPT - Darts marathon went for £50, and then cash stack up to £25. NEVER had a 'cresty streak go for £50 (from what I remember!)

:)
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:
Made it back pretty much on PTPT - Darts marathon went for £50, and then cash stack up to £25. NEVER had a 'cresty streak go for £50 (from what I remember!)
They'll go for £50 very occasionally, but they'll have sucked in a good 60/70 beforehand :cry:

Top feature on our old friend Lucky Strike seems to go further beyond £25 than the others (BFU, YDD etc) in my experience
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I did see a guy plough a good £50 through it beforehand... :) He has a habit of 'stealing' yer machine even if you leave credits in it when you've just turned around to get your drink off the bar, so I didn't feel bad seeing him bomb out! :)

Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I did see a guy plough a good £50 through it beforehand... :) He has a habit of 'stealing' yer machine even if you leave credits in it when you've just turned around to get your drink off the bar, so I didn't feel bad seeing him bomb out! :)

Now that's not on. I've been waiting for years to see a big argument arise out of a situation like that - where you leave a credit or two in the m/c and grab a drink and someone plays your credits. I know it's a bit of a grey area - but it must provoke trouble sometimes!

Post by Guest »

Now that's not on. I've been waiting for years to see a big argument arise out of a situation like that - where you leave a credit or two in the m/c and grab a drink and someone plays yours credits. I know it's a bit of a grey area - but it must provoke trouble sometimes
nah your right, that aint on, tonight i had worse though! went into a bar and played there unchipped pie, backing and buzzing though still blocking at a 5er i only had £15 so i took a quick £8 from spins. The guy then approached me in a very polite manner and said, 'get the f*ck out, you think this is an arcade or something' now that was on called for, the c*nt didnt even let me collect my £8 out after sticking £5 in instead he just turned the machine off. after I left the barman had a quick laugh, turned the machine back on and STOLE my £8, I wasnt in my area and was alone so left it at that still pretty gutted though, by the way its in the old cross, newtownards, if any ones local burn em out :wink: lol :P :lol:
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

darren223 wrote:
Now that's not on. I've been waiting for years to see a big argument arise out of a situation like that - where you leave a credit or two in the m/c and grab a drink and someone plays yours credits. I know it's a bit of a grey area - but it must provoke trouble sometimes
nah your right, that aint on, tonight i had worse though! went into a bar and played there unchipped pie, backing and buzzing though still blocking at a 5er i only had £15 so i took a quick £8 from spins. The guy then approached me in a very polite manner and said, 'get the f*ck out, you think this is an arcade or something' now that was on called for, the c*nt didnt even let me collect my £8 out after sticking £5 in instead he just turned the machine off. after I left the barman had a quick laugh, turned the machine back on and STOLE my £8, I wasnt in my area and was alone so left it at that still pretty gutted though, by the way its in the old cross, newtownards, if any ones local burn em out :wink: lol :P :lol:
Bloody hell!

What a bunch of tossers. Sure sign they'd stuck loads of their own dosh in for no return. This pub needs to be named, shamed and burnt down. Preferably with those bastards locked inside!

Post by Guest »

Bloody hell!

What a bunch of tossers. Sure sign they'd stuck loads of their own dosh in for no return. This pub needs to be named, shamed and burnt down. Preferably with those bastards locked inside!
lol, thats exactly how i see it :lol:

Post by Guest »

Bloody hell!

lol, thats exactly how i see it :lol:
mjd

Post by mjd »

aye, there are some proper arseholes out there.. Makes me sick thinking about it..
boom