Balti towers

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Yeah on a snakez, it was ages ago now. 1st time I'd got crazy knockouts red. automatically just waited for top to be offered, and it never came. Maybe it never lit up on me but did offer it, I just know I ended up with £1.20
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Mmmm well it 100% did the top from knockouts
Maybe it does not flash
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

MrRed wrote:Mmmm well it 100% did the top from knockouts
Maybe it does not flash
The one and only time I've got it from red Crazy Knockouts (you need the number reel to be on a 7 or higher), I seem to remember it offering the £35 from one of the knockouts and it simply did the top feature sequence upon collecting the £35.

It was a long time ago though, so I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's how it happened.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
bradford player

Post by bradford player »

i dont mind them played 1 for the first time got a £70 off £23 didnt piss about went stright up
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Played this twice now
First time offered Star Choice Red first board
Cost me £80 for flat
Then £30 back for flat
Then £25 back for flat then dead

Second time cost £40 for a £70
That fucking mega game thing that goes blue blue red blue red red blue blue red spin no numbers etc etc is enough to make you wanna put your fist through it
It seems to let you on less than on older reds with it COB/CLOT
ob

Post by ob »

Mattb wrote:There's been one here a few months now, it's pretty unpredictable at times! More than once i've had a top, it's been seemingly flying after offering stop n step and £15s etc....then goes back to fiver blocks for a while, then randomly goes in for a £70 or something. If it's obviously there then take on, not really a marginal like HLS this one though, take it on a bit early and your gonna get a kick in the balls i'm afraid.
yes I had similar the other day when I played it, although even more extreme - £30 for £35, then back to £35 on the hilo soon after to then lose to the top on a 3... then it decides to start losing on £5-7 all the time, never showing reds and generally looking stone... £60 later my first time past £10 and it gives the top for £70....

Pretty random stuff... potential there for profit, but with a bit of randomness chucked in there for good measure ....
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

Nicely tricked one the other day - no lose on a 6 with red Korma KO; so happy days. Clever machine gives a bonus - and hits next level just to hand it on a plate instead.

I like this machine - seems very fair - and very obvious when showing.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Well I absolutely smashed one of these on Monday just as refill lady was walking in.

Checked it yesterday and it was £90 out.

Can't imagine how much they would have lost - it's not even a busy pub :o
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

ob wrote:
Mattb wrote:There's been one here a few months now, it's pretty unpredictable at times! More than once i've had a top, it's been seemingly flying after offering stop n step and £15s etc....then goes back to fiver blocks for a while, then randomly goes in for a £70 or something. If it's obviously there then take on, not really a marginal like HLS this one though, take it on a bit early and your gonna get a kick in the balls i'm afraid.
yes I had similar the other day when I played it, although even more extreme - £30 for £35, then back to £35 on the hilo soon after to then lose to the top on a 3... then it decides to start losing on £5-7 all the time, never showing reds and generally looking stone... £60 later my first time past £10 and it gives the top for £70....

Pretty random stuff... potential there for profit, but with a bit of randomness chucked in there for good measure ....
Yeah i too have now had this
£3 in and a £15 win gambles to £25
£11 in got the top went £35
Took it all back plus about £10 and did another £35
Then straight back to £25 and it lost and died on its arse
Blocking £5-£7 and never red
After the whole £35 back and £30 on top it then did a £70
fmlad2002

One In Camden for those that want it

Post by fmlad2002 »

Paid a one off vist to Camden last weekend and found one in a pub near the tube. Its right near the door at the front of the pub. Big bird behind the bar keeps tabs on it so be careful.

Anyways, first playbefore seeing any comments on here... - it seems want you to play the feature board, was 8 off full - so lets go for it me thinks...

Anyways about 40-50 in get the top by getting red sevens and gambling on a 9, lower to a 4 for the top - pays 70. Next 3 boards all seem crap so took wins of around a 5iver.. next board manages to bring in the red sevens again for 25 on a 3..... huge decision point........... my head was saying go on push it, see if it goes, my heart saying - dont be a greedy *unt and take the 25... So unlike me i takes the 25, and a couple of boards for a 5iver each... so prob 50 in tops 110 out.. cant complain.
"ahhh look dont bother going in there its a bell fruit"
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

you cant hit that after, its not red so if it dies you are in trouble
Unbelievable Jeff
Nixxy

Re: One In Camden for those that want it

Post by Nixxy »

Did anyone else read this ...
fmlad2002 wrote:.. Big bird behind the bar keeps tabs on it so be careful..
.. and start picturing this:

I really must be visiting the wrong pubs!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

haha, no lie but that is what I thought too.
Unbelievable Jeff
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

haha - i guess you;d have a different picture if she was sat on your face for raping 105 out of her money box :)
"ahhh look dont bother going in there its a bell fruit"