Balti towers

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

Balti towers

Post by Alpine021 »

Just got one - been told it's good. Any1 played 1?

It was quite a lot out but i thought they'd swapped the hoppers over and it was gambling to £7 so went for it.

Must have been beat to it though - £125 in for £70. I can see it being good though.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Clone of anything?

HLS with any luck!
Cobwebs 👆
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

spoke about this, a bit scary!
Unbelievable Jeff
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

There's been one here a few months now, it's pretty unpredictable at times! More than once i've had a top, it's been seemingly flying after offering stop n step and £15s etc....then goes back to fiver blocks for a while, then randomly goes in for a £70 or something. If it's obviously there then take on, not really a marginal like HLS this one though, take it on a bit early and your gonna get a kick in the balls i'm afraid.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Well offered me stop n step n red and wasn't there....
GlowingLikeAchristmastree

Post by GlowingLikeAchristmastree »

so you saying theres no tells' so you dont need any ones opinion they shit! and ive never seen one........lol
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Few times i've played this and seems ok. Usually obeys the usual tells i thought though. Fortunately had £105 once and 2 x £70 quite early in the game plus what 'could have' been a third in it a la vortex style but just took large win lol
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

Played one for the 1st time yesterday; not a clone of anything - actually some new ideas, took it on two early but this meant i was able to get a good play through - seems ok, very obvious when it is ready and not that unfair except for very big blocks from 10 -15 and 15 to 25. Wait and see what next visit brings.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Well previous 2 visits decent. £35 in for £70 then yesterday £35 in for £35 then took about £20 back and did a £70.

Doesn't seem to fake red and seems to play OK. The only thing for those that haven't played it is it's got that infuriating Cash or Bust style mega spin that goes from red to blue.

Grrr who's damn idea was that - red - blue - red - red - blue - spin (no win) red - blue. Got I could smash it. And when it does spin u a number 9 times out of 10 it's a 1 with a shit set up.

As for it offering me red stop n step and not being there just think it was just a bit of after play as i was beaten to it...
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

Agree with Alpine on this one - gd stuff. 2nd visit was great - 20 for £35, 10 back for £70. It was absoutely flying though - seems fine when its genuinely happy - and relatively easy - compared to some current reds - to judge.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Wow something really random on this yesterday.

Seemed to be playing well but wasn't convinced just yet when got "Korma KO" which is obviously knockouts on a 10 (off lines)

So did my usual which is just taking £1 and carrying on.

Any 3rd shot and Balti Towers was flashing. I though no fuckin way has knockouts just hit top feature.

but yup, and it did £70 :)
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Snakez also does top feature off knockouts
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

eh?? I beg to differ, 20 knockouts, offered £35 on about my 10th shot, ended up with £1.20. Top was never offered.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Beg to differ on which m/c?
I definately had top feature for £70 from a snakez off knockouts
Pretty much the first i played
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

In fact the more i think about it, it never lit up
I had hit something and no amount was showing
Pressed collect and the top feature started adding up the wins :?