Hi Lo silver rechip

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
led

Post by led »

I try as much as I can put the point is I shouldn't have to. If the manufacturers want to have 35 plus tops they damn well know how much that will cost a board £5/8+. Now I don't know about you but there aren't that many casual punters with 10 pound coins in their pocket! So what will happen with £70 jackpots and a £1 per play. You need a note slot to work or machines will become unplayable as normal punters won't put the money through them to make it worthwhile for you and me to play. Of course the alternative is you put your credit/debit card in the machine and it takes a set amount straight from your account. How scary would that be :x
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

lol, be easier though, my bank account never gets used, i'm all for having cash...no don't rob me people, it's very well hidden ;)
Unbelievable Jeff
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

6502 wrote:
CrosbyRules wrote:where u from m8??
You already know that, check your old pm's

well they werent getting tool till now??? lol
silent g

Post by silent g »

whats the chip for then?
maybe red ********* isnt free now.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
red22

Post by red22 »

the rechip is not actually a rechip at all , im assuming it had a notechanger on ?

i seen one being " rechipped " and i got talking to him and he basically said - without directly saying it that it was to stop tooling. starwars and the like had the same treatment in the same pub i was in and it still played exactly the same.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

silent g wrote:whats the chip for then?

red ********* isnt free anyway... or doesnt seem to be...
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats fucking hilarious
i got more routes than loreal
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Spyder wrote:
silent g wrote:whats the chip for then?

red ********* isnt free anyway... or doesnt seem to be...
haha we started that one.

Post by 6502 »

red22 wrote:the rechip is not actually a rechip at all , im assuming it had a notechanger on ?

i seen one being " rechipped " and i got talking to him and he basically said - without directly saying it that it was to stop tooling. starwars and the like had the same treatment in the same pub i was in and it still played exactly the same.
I know what update your on about, :wink:
but I didn't see him mod the loom on the mpu so i don't think it was for that.
silent g

Post by silent g »

a friend of ine plays for red ** and he told me it was free.
played for it last week and got a £70 top and the machine seemed in the same state after and it gave another top soon after and killed it off by taking 3 red ws for 15 each.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

i told some tooling little thief on msn that star prize red is free lol funny shit this keep the posts up
i got more routes than loreal
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

pickareel wrote:i told some tooling little thief on msn that star prize red is free lol funny shit this keep the posts up

i told people that 20 quid was free on SC ages ago, but people didnt believe me...

ah well...
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i tried it, i waited for it to get to £20, then i hit the start button and it stopped on the line... WTF??? ended up with plus 3.... lol
big_al25

Post by big_al25 »

Brilliant earning machine, havent came accross any chipped so far, il keep my ears peeled and post it if i do, and im supprised that there are many unchipped paragons left, my area seems clean ish anyway, still got 3 workers......

interesting thing the other day
came accross a player the other day in my local, ok he ignored playing my hi lo silver but he certainly knew what he was doin on the quizzer, now i know my stuff on the paragons and games warehouse quizzers but i sat there watching him playing this quizzer, he played connect 4, which i know has around 150 ish questions to answer, HE KNOWS ALL THE ANSWERS!!! ... well at least 99 percent of em, he emptied the quizzer, i watched him i o u it then refill it so i know he emptied it and from what i could count he must have taken around 80 from it for 30 mins work... im up to date with quite a bit of stuff but never heard of this info, fair play to him anyway he obviously deserves it if he can memorise the answers like that... any1 heard of anything similar, perhaps it was you!!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

big_al25 wrote:Brilliant earning machine, havent came accross any chipped so far, il keep my ears peeled and post it if i do, and im supprised that there are many unchipped paragons left, my area seems clean ish anyway, still got 3 workers......

interesting thing the other day
came accross a player the other day in my local, ok he ignored playing my hi lo silver but he certainly knew what he was doin on the quizzer, now i know my stuff on the paragons and games warehouse quizzers but i sat there watching him playing this quizzer, he played connect 4, which i know has around 150 ish questions to answer, HE KNOWS ALL THE ANSWERS!!! ... well at least 99 percent of em, he emptied the quizzer, i watched him i o u it then refill it so i know he emptied it and from what i could count he must have taken around 80 from it for 30 mins work... im up to date with quite a bit of stuff but never heard of this info, fair play to him anyway he obviously deserves it if he can memorise the answers like that... any1 heard of anything similar, perhaps it was you!!
Not being funny mate but this old news!(unless your on the wind up)
The Duke of betchington Betchrider